[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Request for Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: chamberlean

- Time & Date of Incident : 10.08.2021 around 11PM

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps: -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I used VPN, I didn't know I must play on my own IP number. I'm a new here, after first game I got first ban, its nice beginning.
I will appreciate if you can unban me. I promise never more vpn... I will enjoy server well.

Administrator Message by: Kyle

Moved to Server Administration Tasks
Hi,

You were banned because our system detected a change in country.

If you tell us where you normally play from, and where your VPN was set to, we will lift your ban.

- Kyle
I play normally from Germany, In this day I had VPN on Ukraine.
(2021-08-12 11:03)chamberlean Wrote: [ -> ]I play normally from Germany, In this day I had VPN on Ukraine.

This information does not match what we have on our record. When you first connected to our servers, did you connect via a VPN?

My apologies, it seems our IP to location database may be slightly out of sync.

It is probably wise for you to add the LFS executable file as an exception within your VPN - you can Google this for your VPN client for instructions if you are unsure.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's