[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Nathan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- batatoide

- 13/08/21 2:10AM

- I don't have any.

- I think that most of my reports were spams and false. Wulff and Tripod reported me after I told them to stop messing on public road several times. They were using bouncy UF1 setups, crashing everywhere and creating mess. Unsure
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hello,

Firstly thankyou for taking the time to create a unban request.

Initially I was drawn to your presence within the server following a number of reports of insulting behavior from various players.

I then reviewed your history as per standard procedure. This brought to light a number of concerning comments from previous weeks where you were shown to directly insult players in a fairly aggressive manner which contravenes our rule 1.1 as cited below.

1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

Evidence follows, now this is over two days and on both occasions your own team members have told you to calm down. This warning was not respected and has resulted in your ban for insulting and consistent disruption within the TC Servers.

2021-07-18 15:55:50 UTC One (Jamaica) batatoide A&B∥niko : you fuckhead
2021-07-18 15:55:48 UTC One (Jamaica) batatoide A&B∥niko : sht upo

The next day at almost exactly the same time.

2021-07-19 15:55:43 UTC One (Jamaica) A&B∥niko was fined 1,000
2021-07-19 15:55:43 UTC One (Jamaica) batatoide A&B∥niko : (f'ing) (R word)
2021-07-19 15:55:40 UTC One (Jamaica) bb8150 [マ] Andre : sorry, slid into you

Now you have received a 30 day band and frankly your lucky your not permanently banned for comments like those directed towards other players.

I would suggest you take the time to reconsider your attitude within our servers before returning, I took the time to discuss the situation with other members of your team and they did not seem surprised as this seems to be a ongoing trend.

This is your last chance. TC will not reduce this ban due to the nature of the comments.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's