[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic training - M4ntas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: M4ntas
Nickname: Cash
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Preferred times: Any day. Specifically at 17:00-22:00 GMT+3, which is equivalent to 15:00-20:00 BST. Languages: English.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I confirm that I have read guide and I understood It.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 06/09/2021

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T]

Assistance Present: Alex [CA]

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Chase went fairly well. You were able to keep up with the suspect and your driving was controlled and relatively safe. You were able to keep your tyres from overheating too. Some good PITs made against the suspect with a nice corner pit and block to end.

Improvements: Early on in the chase you took a wrong turn on the suspect and drove down the road for a while before noticing. Remember to glance at your map every so often if the suspect gets far away. Also, near the shopping mall area, the suspect performed a "fake turn". As you were following too closely, you couldn't react in time and hit the barrier spinning you out. Just remember to take more caution near places like that as suspects often perform tricks to shake you off.

Notes: Overall good performance

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's