[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Police license
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my licence was revoked because Speeding as cop and fine incorrect. It was long time and in game says that was for 14 days, now i don't have the license, so i would like to take it back. Thanks.
Hi,

Revoked licence means you need to re-pass the test. It's not a matter of just waiting until the time has elapsed.
In game said that will be for 14 days only
Hey,

Basically, you need to wait 14 days before applying for basic training (a required step to get your license again). Only after you successful complete the basic training you will get your license back.

Hope this helps, good luck. W00t
(2021-09-06 01:40)Grizzle Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

Basically, you need to wait 14 days before applying for basic training (a required step to get your license again). Only after you successful complete the basic training you will get your license back.

Not helpful as it is just 100% wrong. He does not need training.
(2021-09-06 05:09)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]

LeL LeL LeL LeL Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin HhHhHhHhHh
(2021-09-06 05:09)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]

Lmao
(2021-09-06 01:20)pwaduser Wrote: [ -> ]In game said that will be for 14 days only

Revoked = licence removed. You must do your test again to get your licence back.

Suspended = licence 'paused' for x amount of time.

In this case, your licence was revoked; as BP said you need to re-take the COP test.
Reference URL's