[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - M3tz ''apparently causing an accident' (Denied by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: oliwier3
- Their LFS Username: (if applicable - the person who took your money): c i m a

- Time & Date of Incident:1. 7th September 2021 around 18:15 2. 27th August 2021 around 19:26

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
Causing Accident https://www.mediafire.com/file/w8pdurzlt...t.mpr/file

Orange Light Fine https://www.mediafire.com/file/r6k07n4dy...e.mpr/file

- Replay Timestamps:Causing Accident: 11:34

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I admit to the red light, but I clearly as shown in the replay did not cause any accident, I do not know what he is on about. This is the second time he has done this to me. In the second replay, he fined me for going on an orange light, which he admitted that it was orange and he said it is fineable. other players such as kouki have also experienced his bad copping abilities, and i believe that his cop license should be revoked as he ruins alot of players experiences.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Good evening TC management

First of all, The second replay was before 11 days ago and you should make a refund request on the same day, do not wait too long next time Wink, anyways i issued you a fine for driving through orange lights, but the main reason for pulling you over was for driving backwards which it is against traffic rules. so suppose that fine for driving backwards.

Secondly,
before I issue a fine you didn't explain that you crashed into the barrier"as usual", not into the player as i thought, But instead of that you started to say your usual bullshits on me saying "FGS" "MF" and kept talking to me on that way.

Also, if you checked into my mirror there was a person who was leaving that pit in same time you passed so i thought you crashed into him not the barrier, i will refund you by myself now you can check on [TC] World.

Quote:-90 € ATM transfer One (Jamaica) [SR] Sumato

Please in future try to talk to others politely if there misunderstanding had happened or talk to me if i was wrong so i will refund you immediately, so yeah that's it, uhh i forgot to say something, stop being pain in the neck.

Have a good day y'all!
Seems sorted.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's