[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Host refused connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems I may be banned but my username does not show on the ban list. I could see I was banned if I'd looked up my profile on TC.

TC User ID 13304
LFS World User ID 505225
LFS username cuni
Nickname [FU] NOSLE
Total money 5,393 €
Date joined 2010-03-30
Last seen LFS 11 minutes ago
Last seen web never
Ban status Last day of ban
Country PT
Trackday Show PBs

What does this mean? i've currently re located to center europe.

Thank you

Now it appears on the ban list:
cuni [FU] NOSLE Ban 12 hours 2021-09-11 20:55 2021-09-12 08:55 0d 11hr 40min Autoban (Code 1)

Administrator Message by: Carl

Thread moved to server admin tasks
Hi,

As it says here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

It means that the system has detected a suspicious country change and you have not added the second country to your holiday mode on [TC] World to allow connections between two countries.

Quote:Account Fraud Bans (Code 1)
For account fraud bans, post a new thread in the Server Administration Tasks forum. Please use your thread for future account fraud occurrences. When you post, mention the country you were in at the time of getting banned and the previous country and the reason for the country change.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

If you can confirm your previous country and the country you are in now, I can unban you.
● Your LFS Username: Cuni

● Time & Date of Incident: 2021-09-14 09:34

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I've moved countries and would like to have my account for holiday mode.

Thanks

Administrator Message by: Kyle

Threads merged
Hey Nosle,

By any chance can you log into TC World: https://world.city-driving.co.uk/

You should be able to set your Holiday mode by logging in then: My Account>Holiday mode>Select country then click "Save"

Let me know if this helps.
Cant login, never created the password in game.I just created this account now to solve this problem.
Thanks for your time
Can you tell me where you usually connect from? County and City if possible?
Sent Pm Bez, thanks
Administrator Message by: Kyle

Moved to Server Administration Tasks
Your account has been unlocked.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's