[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [COP] Bolice (prise_20) (Approved by Kyle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: M4ntas
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): prise_20

- Time & Date of Incident. Sep 20, UTC 15:11

- Replay / Screenshot Link: +^7Bolice.mpr/file]Replay
- Replay Timestamps:
3:56:00 - I getting pushed to [COP] Bolice, by barrier (LFS Psysics) accidentaly.
3:56:01 - I saying sorry.
3:56:30 - [COP] Bolice after his pitstop ending he starting chasing me for "Causing Accident".
3:56:55 - I trying to talk (in local) with him, but he dont care and gives me fine.
3:57:22 - I getting blocked to barrier when I don't still being chased.
3:57:31 - I going to spectators, because I got mad, and he fines me with highest fine.
3:57:34 - He says thanks.
- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: This area when pitstop are is so norrow and small, I didn't wanted to hit him, I got boosted by barrier and I hitting his rear. This accident not happend in public road, as police fine-list says "Causing an accident with another road user."
Hello,

First of all i almost every fine for crash sending half or more than half to suspect

and you clearly didn't even wait for the fine to be issued and you specced which wasn't reason for it, as 2 players in-game explained to you the situation you still came here and posted a refund request

For 3:56:55
your local message as far i remember was ?????????????????????????????????????/
so that wasn't even a talk my friend.

For 3:57:22 etc
i was trying not to get in pitstop and stuck in it while changing settings in F12 and i revered and tried to avoid blocking you, and that wasn't even BLOCK you can call.

again you had no reason to spectate instead of having more than half of fine, you specced.

also, that wasn't a safe zone area, and you were warned to not use that empty name.
(2021-09-20 16:12)Prise_20 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

First of all i almost every fine for crash sending half or more than half to suspect

and you clearly didn't even wait for the fine to be issued and you specced which wasn't reason for it, as 2 players in-game explained to you the situation you still came here and posted a refund request

i was trying not to get in pitstop and stuck in it while changing settings in F12 and i revered and tried to avoid blocking you, and that wasn't even BLOCK you can call.

again you had no reason to spectate instead of having more than half of fine, you specced.

also, that wasn't a safe zone area, and you were warned to not use that empty name.
I was afk/away when I getting warned about empty name, after this situacion I changed my nickname to original anyways. By the way you seen my local messages because u replied something to me. We talking about not in road happend accident, it happend because LFS Psyhics.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2021-09-20 16:17)Mant Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-20 16:12)Prise_20 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I was afk/away when I getting warned about empty name, by the way you seen my local messages because u replied something to me. We talking about not in road happend accident, it happend because LFS Psyhics.

well i wont go back and forth with it

i just explained what it is for my view in this situation and i would like to add you specced not because you were mad because you had 6 or 5 seconds before auto paying the fine, and you tough speccing will not issuing you fine.
Thread closed whilst I carry out my investigation.

I'm a bit confused about this whole scenario to be honest, but I think you both are a bit petulant here.

Mant - you was right about the LFS physics causing you to hit him a bit hard by accident. However, pitting resulted in you getting an even higher fine than originally intended. Therefore, I will refund you the lowest fine of €150 out of my own pocket as it's impossible for me to determine the fine selected before the bust fine. Don't pit in chases in future. Also, please don't go around with invisible names on the server as it makes our life hard.

Prise - there was no reason for this chase imo. He hit you by accident due to the aforementioned LFS physics on the barrier. He didn't cause the accident here, so the fine was invalid. I haven't fined you on this occasion, but please be careful in future. I also noticed that you stunted on a ramp as COP earlier. Please don't do this.

Case closed.

- Kyle

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's