[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Blackwood Industrial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we get rid off these annoying barriers at EVERY single intersection please?

[Image: MpYHSbO.jpeg]

They don't improve traffic in any way. I assume it's so that people don't WW when cornering? But there are no people driving there anyway because the main road is leading from roundabout to carpark, noone cares about side roads unless you in a chase. Then you just cut grass and bushes and ez escape.
Also noone like to drive there because it's too restrictive. It's like driving on Corby.

And another stupid thing on blackwood which needs to be changed really is the rally stage part. Yes the farm spot of many UF1's and XFG's. How about make every road in blackwood industrial 50km/h or something so city driving would be more like city driving and not forest driving? As in more populated roads with those farmers idk. The fact that offroad section has speed limit is weird already.

Tbh i think Blackwood industrial could be fun just like south city. But poorly designed layout makes it not fun and quite boring.
i can't imagine a layout that is fun to drive in the blackwood industry ..
Heyo,

I'm inclined to say that Blackwood Industrial is nowhere near a fun track, but I think barriers at street intersections are not the biggest problem here.

They help drivers who are driving in their correct lane not be harmed by someone else getting into the wrong way. It would not be a good idea to remove them, in my opinion.

Also, imposing the speed limit of 50km/h on the whole track would only make it more "disgusting" to drive. If with the current speed limit many people complain about the track, imagine with 50km/h on the entire track. Laugh
It's weird to see the offroad area be the most populated section of the industrial complex, tweaking the speed limits on the map could help with that for sure. As for the barriers, they don't get a lot of use as there's hardly anyone there and the layout slots they occupy could easily be repurposed should the object limit ever be reached.
Yeah, Some1. Would be interesting increase the offroad speed limit instead decrease the whole track speed limit.
Hey Community!

I had a play around tonight with the current "track-day" layout. Removed all armco from small roads and replaced with keep left sign and red tire at the end of each junction.

My idea with the red tire is it would be consistent all around the track at every intersection you should look/check at map before you pull out.

I also improved the following areas for esthetics and traffic flow:

Let me know what you think!
+ 1 on that there bez that looks a million times better keep it like this
Really good changes Bez, but personally I do not matter about the barriers in layout. W00t
+1, simple and effective.
Reference URL's