[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Bar height desk/wheel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to play my driving sims many years ago with a wheel, dropping through gears on an H shifter, trying (and failing) to learn how to left foot brake in rally sims and ending up wrapped around trees. The force feedback and being able to 'feel' where the weight of the car is.

Trouble I have is that my desk now is bar height, so if I put the pedals on the floor I would not be able to reach. It's got a bar going through the middle for resting your feet on.

Wondered if anyone else has a setup like this, and how they dealt with the pedals situation?
go on eBay mate and buy a g27 stand i bought mine for £40/£45 it has place to bolt pedals g27 bolts on top with loads of angle i can choose a sliding pole with height adjuster and can also tilt it forward and back in 3 stages so can suit a 6ft 5 person or a 3ft child trust me my kids play hope this helps small investment hours of fun either that or find a tall box to drop um on
If there is a bar blocking you, get angle grinder and remove it
Reference URL's