[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request - Dino (Unban Request Granted by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

● Time & Date of Incident: 2021-07-16 02:03

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
● Replay Timestamps: n/a

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hi Bez! I served 100 days ban now which was definitely deserved, which is why I didn't do an unban request earlier.

After some intense stunting in safe zone area on Kyoto near the roundabout I thought it's a good idea to go even further and drive the autobahn wrongway a lot of laps. Not only that, I also tried to convince others (mainly M6) to follow me and do the same. While my intentions weren't to fullspeed ram everyone, I tried to get close to them (mainly C. File for example, banned 365 too atm), honked hard and tried to get quick laps wrongway (can be seen on epic replay here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMVCWkdMTgQ&t=475s). Also I believe I went into some others, while not completely head-on.

AFAIR however, I only fullspeed rammed into friends (it was for example slavr/xt or abo_kroom). I might have pushed some other people outof my way at the roundabout, but I believe my intentions at that point weren't ugurdalgic mode (destroying everyone and everything).

At this point I would like to kindly consider an unban, since I feel like I definitely want to play on [TC] again by the rules - yes, by the rules. Since I know I am quickly gone again if I keep doing things like the ones which led to the recent ban. And yes I'm serious about it otherwise I wouldn't have spent the time writing this and be still on Discord staying in touch with a lot of friends in this community.

Thanks and I made a banana bread again, you can have a slice!
Dino
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello Dino,

Thank you for your unban request. Dizzle and I both agreed you have served the right amount of time. We're happy to unban you on this occasion.

Just a friendly reminder, in the future you will probably not be unbanned if the same actions are replicated.

~Bez

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's