[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Blackwood Drift Layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I've got a decent idea on how to improve the current layout on blackwood regarding the big open parking spaces behind spawn.

I was thinking that (if there are enough available objects) there could be a cool drift layout built in one of those big empty parking lots directly behind spawn. Here is a very rough example of what I was thinking:
[Image: afca7b97a37ba2f0c1c67020ffdb62c6.jpg]

Apart from the shitty layout I quickly came up with; I think that this could be a great addition to the server as those big parking lots sit there with nothing inside them and are practically NEVER used. People love or hate blackwood, and those who hate it will now have a reason to join the server, since a lot of people enjoy drifting and instead of them going onto the track bothering people and crashing ww, or going to the roundabout (where everyone still drifts) they could go here instead. It's relatively small and doesn't interfere with anyone who's trying to drive normally on the roads. Also, if people don't want to drive in the city, or on the track its a great place to go if you want to do something else for a change.

I know that most likely TC will reject this suggestion, but perhaps if there's enough support from the playerbase it could possibly be implemented. Otherwise, if this is rejected then possibly the big messing zone could be altered to include something similar to what I've suggested here.
Reference URL's