[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: batatoide - Hard ram (Report Archived by Walshey)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Filsoof

Their LFS Username(s): batatoide
Their In-game Nickname(s): Characters which I cannot type or copy paste in here.

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 22-11-2021
Time of Incident: 17:30 GMT +1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

I was minding my own business when Niko rammed full throttle into me and flipping me over. Judging from how he was driving previously and what he was saying, it seemed intentional.

9:55 - "I need to ram someone please." which makes it clear to me it was intentional as he said this just short before ramming into me.

10:37 - He speeds up and rams into me.

I did not take the discussion ideally but having just being rammed earlier too, I was a little tired of it all. I had just come on, and this is some of the first things that happen.
He did say sorry, but the hit seem very intentional due to the points I already said.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.upload.ee/files/13655110/Ramming_2.mpr.html
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
i didnt see you
i was looking at joz
pressing W E
"EARLIER"
got any clips of me ramming you twice?
*crashing sorry
was i rude?
did i say any harsh words to you?
did i not apologise?
plus when i said "i need someone to ram" that was a joke
idk if u saw or not but when i released W and E (stopped looking at joz) i pressed le brake
and tried to steer away but was too late because the car is 3 tons and its hard to control (for me atleast)
(2021-11-23 09:34)batatoide Wrote: [ -> ]i didnt see you
i was looking at joz
pressing W E
"EARLIER"
got any clips of me ramming you twice?
*crashing sorry
was i rude?
did i say any harsh words to you?
did i not apologise?
plus when i said "i need someone to ram" that was a joke
idk if u saw or not but when i released W and E (stopped looking at joz) i pressed le brake
and tried to steer away but was too late because the car is 3 tons and its hard to control (for me atleast)

I didn't mean the earlier ram was caused by you, it was by someone else which means I was already annoyed by random ramming.

I did get that explanation in game, and I didn't notice replay if you looked away. If that actually happened then alright. I cannot verify that right now as I'm not home. I completely understand the crash then. It just looked like a ram.

I would like to retract this report, now that there's an explanation.
Thank you for your report Zero,

batatoide has been banned for 3 days for ramming multiple users in the space of 10 minutes.

Thanks,
Walshey

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's