[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request for [TC] CityDriving discord server (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Kanker_aap

● Time & Date of Incident: 01/12/2021

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Not in this case
● Replay Timestamps: -||-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello.

I wanted to know if I could get unbanned from [TC] CityDriving's discord server by asking it on the forum since all of the admins discords are not available to DM without being their friend. So, why I got banned - I think the reason for that is from a message I sent saying "admen poop and gaye, if they don't unban uber from tc citydriving" to the general chat. One of the admins may have thought that I was being serious even though I clearly wasn't, Yes that message was just me joking around.
My friends on that server wanted me back there, So could I get in? I promise I will not behave badly next time.

My discord: Jepetin663#5606

Waiting patiently for your answers! Smile
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
I have updated it now
Thanks for correcting the format. Ive unbanned you.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's