[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Additional speedlimit for trucks/buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like real life (at least in the Netherlands and probably other parts of Europe) I think it would be nice to have an additional speedlimit for truck/lorries and buses.

In the Netherlands there is a speedlimit of 80 km/h for truck and buses. Some buses, (the coach/touringcar ones) have a speedlimit of 100 km/h.

Note: I'm not talking about a speedLIMITER, but a speedlimit as like where you can get a fine if you drive faster than it. For example on the AB in TC, where the normal speedlimit is 160, truck and buses would still have a speedlimit of 80 or whatever, eventhough they can probably go faster.

Please excuse my language/grammar mistakes.
Yeah i think this is a good idea marty make it more roleplaying again big+1 from me
If implemented, should be 10% less of what the normal speed limit is and should instantly apply to any truck type vehicle as soon as you drive it. +1 for me
Yes, it only makes sense, that the big vehicles have a lower speed limit. They are dangerous just like real life.
(2021-12-16 16:05)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it only makes sense, that the big vehicles have a lower speed limit. They are dangerous just like real life.

Or just allow tank, tank goes slow, never past speed limit. We wont use it to plow cars Smile
Reference URL's