[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request from Ankka (Unban Request Denied by Grizz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: 5Ankka1

● Time & Date of Incident: 15.12.2021 19:14 UTC

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't have any
● Replay Timestamps: None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

First of all i want to say i remember very little of this incident because i was intoxicated. I am sorry about all the things that may have happened that was against rules and or insulting to someone.

Ban reason is excessive swearing. But i can only see one auto fine for swearing in like 2 weeks. Yes even one is not acceptable, but is it really worth a ban? Especially 90d.
2021-12-15 18:45:10 UTC
-1,000 €
Auto-fine for swearing

I am really trying not to swear in the main chat. When i joined TC i used to swear way more. I learned then that it is not okay. And i started to try and not to swear. And my swearing has gone down considerably.

So i am asking for re-evaluation of my situation, that do i deserve this punishment.
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Has my request been forgotten or what is going on?

Ty
Hello,

We have not forgotten your request. It is just taking a little longer than usual due to the holidays. We will return with a decision as soon as possible, please be patient.
yo i am tired of checking this site so tell me something
Hi,

Your ban reason was excessively swearing, yes. You got a 21 days ban for swearing. Then, a few days after your ban expires, you managed to get another entry for swearing. Also, your URS is full of punishments for swearing (including another ban). Besides, getting fined when InSim recognizes a swearing does not mean: "that's all good, you have a green card to keep swearing". All swearing fines are considered warnings.

After all your bans and swearing fines, we are confident you do not care about our rules.

Thanks,
- Grizz

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's