[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned for possible account fraud(Code 1) by misstake i think.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Aleksandr_124rus

● Time & Date of Incident: I don't know, probably (Sun 7 Nov 2021)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Not Available
● Replay Timestamps: Not available

● Reasons: Sun 7 Nov 2021 I enter on the "Chuckland" server (TC server, as I understand after) and got an automatic ban with - "Banned for possible account fraud(Code 1)" (https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/95683) And I don't understand that. Others TC servers are "host refused connection" I thought it was some kind of temporary ban by mistake, which will soon pass, but apparently, it is not. I've played probably on Russia all time. I had this acc long time, and I don't know why I'm banned.

Not that I was very interested in the cruise, I very rarely went to the TC server, and probably I did not play 3-5 years there, but probably (I can't remember exactly) I've entered on TC servers on that time just for the look in spec on one min. And everything was fine. I sometimes travel, and carry a laptop with me, maybe I went to the lfs sometime. But in the last 2 years, I have only been in Russia. I don't know if this is the case. it still seems to me that this is some kind of mistake\bug.

After the mod system, and the popularity of the server, I was interested in it. But I was banned for some reason..
Sorry for bad English.
Hello there,

First, can you tell me what your relation to Bulgaria is? Is it Bulgaria you sometimes travel to?
(2021-12-17 13:25)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there,

First, can you tell me what your relation to Bulgaria is? Is it Bulgaria you sometimes travel to?

I stuck there for a while, the last time I was there was about 5 years ago, does it still somehow affect?
(2021-12-17 14:05)Alexey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-12-17 13:25)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there,

I stuck there for a while, the last time I was there was about 5 years ago, does it still somehow affect?
According to logs, your account connected from Bulgaria in 2020. However, since then it's been from Russia and your forum IP+LFS IP matches currently, so i will be unlocking and unbanning your account.

You should be unbanned shortly. Any more problems, just use this thread in the future.
Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's