[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: insim trivia/question for payment suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone whose reading
Im thinkin it would be nice to have an insim or a guy or few that could be responsible for makin/asking questions in tc servers for like 100-250 tc cash for a question, cause it takes our minds from gaming and it makes us think if the questions are associated with geography or history. cause it sounds nice and gets everyone atracted when u do trivia.There used to be insim like that in an old server i used to play. And atleast for me it sounds like a nice idea for tc, like who dosent like guessing to questions and making small cash for it. The questions can be limited like they used to be in an old server, like up to 30-40 questions per day.

Thx for reading, and im waiting for anyones opinion on this.
Edited
Well volunteered. Go for it.
Good idea, especially since there are more cars for which we need more money. W00t
great idea .. education might not hurt some players
(2021-12-21 09:40)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]great idea .. education might not hurt some players

big +1 Titan, never too late for some people to catch back on some missed education from school times

@Martizzz Nicely done and very generous yesterday.

Some little minigames from time to time also like hide and seek with tc cash reward have been done more often in the past, also another big quiz on montana last year by an admin (sorry that I dont recall who it was). I remember "demoncarrts" won 1k (democrats) - Was it Vilix with that?
It was basically also a who can type fast Biggrin

anyways big fun but certainly easier to just do it like u did it yesterday, people online will realize it and join instead of signing up, entrance fee and "too formal".
(2021-12-21 11:12)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-12-21 09:40)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]great idea .. education might not hurt some players

big +1 Titan, never too late for some people to catch back on some missed education from school times

@Martizzz Nicely done and very generous yesterday.

Some little minigames from time to time also like hide and seek with tc cash reward have been done more often in the past, also another big quiz on montana last year by an admin (sorry that I dont recall who it was). I remember "demoncarrts" won 1k (democrats) - Was it Vilix with that?
It was basically also a who can type fast Biggrin

anyways big fun but certainly easier to just do it like u did it yesterday, people online will realize it and join instead of signing up, entrance fee and "too formal".

Yea i mean it still could be the same like i did yesterday but w insim idea atleast what i think there shouldn't be something like that. And yea if something ill still will do thats from time to time, maybe something more too, there were allot of competition when and grizz left yesterday
And its just like idea from me, cause yea trivia is fun to do but it makes u broke if u keep it up like me.
(2021-12-21 12:26)BP Wrote: [ -> ]https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=34200

Oh yeah it was you, was fun. nice to see it again, I'm sadly not there on the 26th

"demoncarrts" - Vilix and Joe Biden 2k20
Reference URL's