[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - niko [cop] using unacceptable force (Report Archived by Grizz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: RKoots

Their LFS Username(s): batatoide
Their In-game Nickname(s): niko [cop]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 21/12/2021
Time of Incident: 13:25

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
I was WWing with small quad 400 and decided to give it a go to run off from Niko on dirt sections. Never the less, once chase went over 45 secs, Niko just went over the limits and pushed me straight to the wall. As quad is light and easy to damage, he totally destroyed my vehicle which goes under the rules very clearly. COP can not touch me / pit me to the walls or other traffic.. well this was not even a pitting, he just slammed me from back straight to the wall and screamed how good he is. This kind of actions should be punished I guess, or no? Atleast it takes away any matter of fun from chases, if cop can act like this straight away, barely chase started.

The ramming started at around 4:10 in MPR

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://easyupload.io/kiq4rf
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

Niko was performing a nudge in the suspect when seemingly by reflex, he speeds up slightly more than necessary during the maneuver. That caused him to push you against the wall instead of blocking and busting. According to the manual, this force is allowed and considered "other uses of force".

I am not surprised by the damage caused to the quad, considering the vehicle's weight and fragility. That was a minor mistake, I'm confident that Niko will be more careful in the future. On a side note - Please, do not insult players. You probably could have gotten a better response if you talked calmly and politely instead of calling people using the "clown" word.

Thanks for your report,
- Grizz

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's