[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Mods purchase system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had an idea about mod purchasing. What if the creator got acknowledged as the constructor/seller of his mods, pay an upfront fee to get his mod in to the dealership (only after getting tested and inspected by TC HwA). He thereafter gets a percentage of the sale price his creation. Like constructors get IRL. Might be an incentive for Mod-creators to produce quality mods (both in looks and handeling).
Hi, mods should only be approved when they are really good and have some use on the server. I also can't see the point of mods being tested by the Highway Agency role.
HwA reference was a reference to global FIA, germany’s ADAC. Also looking at some cars in the list, i’m not sure if every single one was tested, and they definitely don’t all have use, for example E-challenger, Grand Prix Legend 1965 or my own Schancke T16. My idea focuses more one the Mod-creator/constructor part, the rest was more to dress it up nicely.
That's not the Highway Agency role's purpose at all. We are aware of some mods that are not useful for the CityDriving server, mind explaining your point on "pay an upfront fee to get his mod in to the dealership"? W00t
An upfront charge to be eligible to earn some monry from the mod they made, also could be used as a way fo admins to check it on quality and if it fit’s into the serversuu
Reference URL's