[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Let's Make the Chase Fair and Great Again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol everyone cried for new cars, and now people want to get rid of the cars that they cried for so long

stupids
(2022-01-31 01:15)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]lol everyone cried for new cars, and now people want to get rid of the cars that they cried for so long

stupids

They cop in a stock FXO and cant figure out why they cant catch faster vehicles.
(2022-01-31 01:15)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]lol everyone cried for new cars, and now people want to get rid of the cars that they cried for so long

stupids

I think when people were "crying" for new cars, they wanted new cars (which there are plenty of on the server), and not existing cars with a stupid amount of power.
(2022-01-31 06:53)BP Wrote: [ -> ]

stupids

I think when people were "crying" for new cars, they wanted new cars (which there are plenty of on the server), and not existing cars with a stupid amount of power.

well theres nothing stopping the cops from taking the faster cars too to catch the suspects in the faster cars . most cops i have seen still cop in the fz5 and tbos and they are the people who are crying about losing chases to these over powered cars, such as the OP supra and the lx8.
stupids cant figure out that they can also cop in the lx8 and the OP supra..
(2022-01-31 12:26)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]

stupids

well theres nothing stopping the cops from taking the faster cars too to catch the suspects in the faster cars . most cops i have seen still cop in the fz5 and tbos and they are the people who are crying about losing chases to these over powered cars, such as the OP supra and the lx8.

And then we'll only see the Suproza and the LX8 on the server and the fun will be dead.

The chase system makes that it is just better to stop and pay a fine.

So what's the point of trying to escape if your only chance is to take these cars or even bring a 1500hp/850kg tweaked FXR mod, losing hundreds in speeding given the fact that the speed will easily go beyond 300kph on some tracks?

The problem is not the cars themselves, it's the difference of power compared to the rest of the field. If all the cops take the LX8, there will be no chases, or these chases will be LX8 VS LX8 or LX8 VS Suproza.

And I won't be surprised if, to counter the LX8, we start to see even more powerful mods like a Caparo T1, Radical SRs or Ultima GTRs or extreme tweaks of current cars like the time attack versions.

(And, if they are ever added to the dealer, such cars will probably cost beyond 350.000-450.000€ if not much more and will be +1.)
(2022-01-31 12:47)Baboulinet4 Wrote: [ -> ]

stupids

And then we'll only see the Suproza and the LX8 on the server and the fun will be dead.

You are wrong and the logic with faster vehicles has been proven time and time again with the GTR vehicles before mods.

What you will eventually end up with, if we continue this long path of tear drops, is a server full of under powered hatch backs, taxis, and buses. Slow and boring like the UK. At that time is when you will experience peak boredom.
(2022-01-31 14:46)Dizzle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-01-31 12:47)Baboulinet4 Wrote: [ -> ]

stupids

You are wrong and the logic with faster vehicles has been proven time and time again with the GTR vehicles before mods.

What you will eventually end up with, if we continue this long path of tear drops, is a server full of under powered hatch backs, taxis, and buses. Slow and boring like the UK. At that time is when you will experience peak boredom.

this this and more this. this is exactily why we have to leave them in the server ., dont touch them or we are all going to end so bored of tc and lfs just like before the mods were released.. leave people to drive what they want and cop in what they want, let them have fun the way they want to.

stupids

not just the cops even the suspects suffering from the cops driving lx8 or supra as an advantage in the chase, however, imagine spending years playing lfs practicing and learning tbo and fz5 Physics until a noob dude comes who didn't have that much experience in tbo cars using a modded car
that it has an insanely hp & torque, chasing him and you couldn't keep up cuz he is driving on straights roads not even in corners
i'd suggest changing the actual chase mechanics or something like that If we are going to keep fast and powerfull cars such as suproza and LX8

Before mods i used to cop a lot with XRR that was slightly faster than FZ5 and since it was expensive not many ppl had it. Thus many cried that i was using overpowered vehicle and the fun was gone. And this is correct, so if you going to put a price tag on suproza and only few ppl will be able to buy it then chases will be super easy for cops and impossible for suspects. Even more ppl will cry then since renting would be way more expensive than 3 euro per km i suppose (16 per km i think it was on GTR's) and they will be stuck driving their shit TBO's.

Realistically FZ5's are fast enough, anything else is just over the top. Not that I or someone else couldnt handle but usually the slower chases are more fun. Besides, get rid off stupid -1300 when speeding then we gonna talk about faster chases.

Many maps punish too much, think about nice chases that you could have in westhill map, but noone really speeds there because fines for speeding are ludicrous. It's dumb. You gonna tell me that its there to keep people from speeding and driving like maniacs. Ye sure, force people into doing brain dead deliveries and resticting UF1s to 50% so they cant even reach the damn limit. THEN you have your peak boredom honestly.
I also think a higher purchase price and a higher rental price makes sense

if then you should completely think about removing several cars and maybe make a vote .. that the tc community can also speak to
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's