[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Radio Comeback?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been some time now since the radio got taken down. As the interest in the game has grown again and the server is full pretty much all the time, I wanted to ask how the chances would be to get the radio back?

I personally loved to stream and quiet a lot of people have asked about that on the server already, so I thought I might just make a thread here. Smile
Excellent idea, voted yes!
yes from me aswell saves opening another tab and doing it all yaself when can just !request voted yes
bump?
+1 from me.

I even would join the Radio team to host some programs on some days, as i have way too much time and too much interest to host radio.
(2022-02-01 12:44)Dodo Wrote: [ -> ]+1 from me.

I even would join the Radio team to host some programs on some days, as i have way too much time and too much interest to host radio.

yeah, please dont
is it possible to use discord for that?
(2022-02-02 09:10)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to use discord for that?

Discord has a feature called "Stage Channel". I don't know if it will work, but it's worth search about it.
I was also thinking whether it'd be possible to broadcast through a discord channel. If it is, it would be the easy solution.
Reference URL's