[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Big News and Changes and New Recruits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: rdsr_logo_main.png]

Hello everyone

I have led Team RDSR for almost 4 years now, and i have had a lot of fun leading this amazing team, it was such a pleasure. Now is time for a new leader, i will be stepping down to Supervisor and helping the new leader and his assistant before i step down to senior member in a further announcement.
I want to say thank you to everyone that was a part of the team during my leadership, thanks for all the events we made, Thanks to TC leads for allowing all the events we proposed, and thanks to my management team who was there to do whatever needed for the management of the team.
I am not leaving the team, i will be a part of it for a while and i hope to see good days come for it like we had in the past, all the fun and events to come.

Sadly i have been very away and lost interest for LFS, So it only makes sense to get new leaders for the team that have proven to be up for the task, welcome the following devils to leadership:
Leader [RDSR] Robis
Leader Assistant [RDSR] Ephwurd
Please congratulate them! Hope to see good days for RDSR with you two.

Also re-joining management, a long time member and VIP of RDSR, Russ! He will be joining as a supervisor as he already does backend stuff for the team, forums related, and is a long time very respected VIP member of the team.
Please congratulate [RDSR] Russ on his return!

Sadly, [RDSR] Morreboy will be stepping down from Supervision due to real life reasons and inability to spend time with the team, Thanks Morreboy for all the effort you put in management.

Now on to the recruitment part of things, it has been two weeks since applications opened, and the following passed the application period, Congrats and welcome to the team, they still have two weeks as recruits in the team to prove they are devils!
[RDSR] Wilczek
[RDSR] Sardjon
[RDSR] T2C
[RDSR] dymz
[RDSR] Speed
[RDSR] Misterviin
Good luck in your recruitment period!
Condolences for Dany, Pauluska & Niko for not making it.

Thanks for reading,
[RDSR] Management

[Image: Y3F6Wrd.png]
Good luck to the new recruits. Well deserved Ephwurd and Robi! Russ is back, wb mate! W00t
Welcome everyone and good luck Smile
Welcome and congrats!
good luck and welcome Smile
Congrats and good luck!
goodluck
Great to see Rossi return, an RDSR legend.
(2022-01-23 01:45)Sonic Wrote: [ -> ]Great to see Rossi return, an RDSR legend.

Stop it man I'll go red Wink
Russ was a huge part of the team when I was in RDSR, great to see him back. Hopefully he's got his love for LFS again, even just a little bit!

Congrats to the new recruits, enjoy!
"i will be stepping down to Supervisor" - good

"Leader [RDSR] Robis" - not good
All the best Sky .. you had a great time and you did a good job.

gratz to the others and good luck

PS: please ignore franky .. we all know that he cried
(2022-01-25 13:25)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]PS: please ignore franky .. we all know that he cried

yes i cry everyday you are leader
Reference URL's