[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting filsoof (Report Archived by Grizz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:C I M A

Their LFS Username(s):filsoof
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP]Zero -

Incident Information

Date of Incident:1/24/2022
Time of Incident

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Chase start at: 5:16:47
he start to ram me at: 5:17:36
another ram:5:17:46
this is unprofessional behavior as a cop
==========
Also, he starts to call me a dumb
and he kept talking to me on that way in local

Evidence
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dlkeptyl9...e.rar/file

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

Reviewing your evidence, in both timestamps did not occur any ramming. The PIT manoeuvre should've been more potent than usual - nothing wrong considering you were driving a bus. Either way, I will take action considering the insults they threw against you based on rule 1.1.

Chatlog (read from the bottom) Wrote:2022-01-24 18:12:44 UTC One (Kyoto) filsoof [COP]Zero : !l ur not very bright
2022-01-24 18:12:00 UTC One (Kyoto) filsoof [COP]Zero : !l no he's dumb
2022-01-24 18:11:56 UTC One (Kyoto) filsoof [COP]Zero : !l pull over
2022-01-24 18:11:38 UTC One (Kyoto) filsoof [COP]Zero : !l just *Removed* drive
2022-01-24 18:11:34 UTC One (Kyoto) filsoof [COP]Zero : !l is it that difficult
2022-01-24 18:11:31 UTC One (Kyoto) filsoof [COP]Zero : !l park on the fkin side like everyone elose
2022-01-24 18:11:26 UTC One (Kyoto) filsoof [COP]Zero : !l i cant u knobhead, ur bus is too big i gotta get closer

Before jumping into the action, I would like to highlight some points. Instead of parking in the middle of the road and waiting for the fine, you could have merely stopped out of the road. Also, a more organized post greatly influences the analysis time of your case, making it more manageable for the administrator to deal with it.

Heading to the action,

filsoof has been given a confirmable warning to remind him that insulting players, even in local chat, is not allowed in our servers.

Thanks,
- Grizz

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's