[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Best layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started to wonder, what is the best layout for you. For me it is definetly kyoto, with it's high-speed autobahn.
Montana ftw
Montana, ofc
Cant go wrong with Montana. If there's a track i'd be okay to be stuck with forever, it would be that one.
kyoto the worst
Kyoto for sure, people tend to say boring cause only oval driving but IMO infield and outter lane around highway 1 etc. requires good line for great speed and gives chases a good place with not much traffic

Oval tends to cause lots of crashes, accidents, mess -> fun

and gets rid of noobs (wrongway banhammers)
Yes, I am the lone WE TD vote.
fern bay the best for me, actually requires skill and talent unlike that garbage shit kyoto
Yeah i have to agree with frank, Fern bay separates the bois from the men IMO. Im honestly suprised to see that many votes for FE, at least now we know where the men are
Only if I could vote for multiple. Because I don't have a favorite, but multiple - SO, and KY.
I'd say Westhill but it has that one junction where it's fastest to cut through the pits in that little narrow chicane and that section just kinda sucks.

I used to enjoy the original Westhill more pre the new map from scawen better because it didn't do things like this.

I did make my own westhill layout on the new track I might one day share it altho TC has never adopted any of my layouts so Tongue
Reference URL's