[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Jamaica Bus Station Remaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remaster of bus station (one that makes use of isolated place), can probably host truck delivery parking as well. As per Kyoto's, drag and drop! Bus stops remain the same.

[Image: 5ErHcRJ.jpg]

[Image: g86Ynow.jpg]

[Image: 5vvhciC.jpg]

[Image: LrrAU4x.jpg]

[Image: 9haEy42.jpg]
nice work!!! big yes!!!!!!!!!!!
best work quality!
Tbf this is great looking one
But i think because it's within the mess territory there might be some problems, like for example a wild flying Vitas outta nowhere slamming into bus, maybe if was designed so takes the first part of that area like just expanding the pitstop near and using that space.. Otherwise nice work!
I voted Yes, but i have to agree with V, that is the noob zone and they will continue to mess there as they currently are right now as i type this.
(2022-02-02 15:15)Felipe Jardim Wrote: [ -> ]I voted Yes, but i have to agree with V, that is the noob zone and they will continue to mess there as they currently are right now as i type this.

This is why i voted no, there won't be a easy time for the poor busses that enter that place. But however its a nice idé, but i kinda like how it is atm.
all i got to say , its LFS , Race sim , not bus sim xD
(2022-02-03 02:25)SeanProduction Wrote: [ -> ]all i got to say , its LFS , Race sim , not bus sim xD

race sim and not crash into each other repeatedly sim right? hhhhh
Reference URL's