[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: SO Newsletter - February 16th, 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SORW_Small.png]

Who knew that 2022 would bring modded cars to LFS? Certainly not me. When I finally decided to leave TC/LFS in late 2018, I was under the impression that the game would slowly fizzle out and people would move towards newer games offering much more. Assetto Corsa and Beam.NG were all the rage, with all the customization, cars, maps and everything else. It wouldn't have been out of character to think that TC was eventually going to transition over there. Yet, here we are now. 2022 is here, and we're still playing that good old LFS! I never even imagined back in 2005 when I first bought S1 that I would still be playing today! That's.. amazing.

Anyways, i'm digressing.

To those who are asking, Yes, Street Obsessions is still alive. It is true that we haven't been doing much in the last couple of years, but our members were still visible on the servers. Anybody remotely still playing also saw that I personally came back to TC in early 2022. I found what was a still solid foundation of a team, ready to head towards new horizons. Old faces welcomed me like I never really left. Most of us left, but those who stayed were happy to see me back where I belong.

Really happy to announce that I will be back as Street Obsession's leader! I created that monster with Chris back in 2013, and it's with great pleasure that I have to decided to lead the team until it's final resting position if LFS ever decides to die one day.

I'd like to thank Audiojack for supporting the team ever since I left. He was able to keep the boat afloat for all those years, and I can't thank him enough for that. He will forever be consider a teammate, and will be joining the VIP ranks where he belongs, with Kenwood and Chris. True OG member, Audiojack was rocking plate #06, which shows he's been with us since the beginning. Thanks, AJ.

Now, for some house-keeping. I'd like to announce that the following members of the team have now been promoted to senior members:

SOGegg denkanplays
SOnöt nothjarnan

Both of them have been with us for a while, and proved their worth to the team. Congrats!

I'd also like to welcome back two familiar faces:

SOYukine Kanade
SORzonda rzonda

Street Obsessions wouldn't be complete without them. Warm welcome to both Yukine and Zonda! Both extremely valuable players of the team, and happy to see them come back home.

Finally, i'd like to thank the following people for being a part of Street Obsessions. They decided to move towards new challenges, and we wish them good luck in their endavours:

SOEnox
SOWilczek
SOMattbeard
SOInvortex

So, that's where Street Obsessions is now. We've taken the time to update the team list, and we cleaned-up a few things here and there. You'll see that these recent changes infused some motivation inside the team and you've most certainly seen us play on TC a little bit more. We do plan on continuing our adventure though, but on a much more laid-back pace than what we've been used to. We want to enjoy the new mods, see some new faces and maybe one day, add a few players to the team.

Who knows what the future will bring, but Street Obsessions will be there.
Thanks.
It's great to see SO active again. Good luck on your comeback journey.
We're SO pleased. Wink
Good luck!
good luck
Good luck!
Great to see SO back!
Good luck! Nice come back!
Nice to see some activity returning. It would have been a shame to see the team go from the affiliate program altogether. Good luck and lets hope SO can return to its former glory with the new update in LFS bringing new levels of activity.
Good luck!
(2022-08-02 23:39)dymz Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck!

please open brain, this is 6 months old
(2022-08-03 00:36)fWANKy Wrote: [ -> ]

lmao
(2022-08-03 00:36)fWANKy Wrote: [ -> ]

Ruthless.
Reference URL's