[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New Fleet WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-06-12 16:15)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]Gees I spend so long on a skin and ye're complaining about a stepladder effect on the edge of the car.. Feel as though you were just looking for something to complain about tbh ._.

The skins look nice, don't get me wrong but is there no way you can increase your AA/AF/MIP Bias settings for the screenshots? It would do the skins more justice.

What are your LOD settings at?
Ahh dw, I just took it hard because of the swear Tongue

I'm debating adding blue lights/roof markings, though I think only ones in the grille would be best
(2012-06-12 16:28)MaxVelo Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't mean to complain... Sry if it sounded like it!

I know how much time youre investing.

He was replying to Lampshade, so don't worry Tongue
[Image: comparisone.jpg]

There's your AA/AF ETC Working Tongue

And also a peak at how the fz5 is coming along.. Although something about the rear just isn't doing it for me, but I suspect it will look better once I've put some Porsche/Jaguar/180SX (Since those are the only kits around haha) lights over it.. I also am thinking of making one with this;

http://www.lfsforum.net/attachment.php?a...1210721638

But ye, that's progress so far Tongue

E: Probably worth noting that they look brown in the pic, but once you turn reflections on they go black Tongue
Very nice Smile and they look perfectly black on my screen Wink

On the fz5, if you rotate the vents in the front bumper by (I think) 5° (if not 5 it was 10 or 15 Smile ) they align perfectly with the body line below them. Worth giving it a try... I liked them way better that way on the Hampshire Skin but erased them after all, because they don't fit the porsche theme, but rotated a bit they give a very nice ferrari 550 flavor and look awesome.
Awesome skins Tommer! Really like them Thumbup

Altho the only problem in FZ5 is the rear looks so blank without any badge on it Tongue Maybe gonna use the porsche kit from Velo in the future? Tongue
Possibly Wink Taking a break for now though, gotta do some revision Tongue
Hm

I don't think it really needs fake rear lights seeing as they are already the right shape.. though size wise the wrong way around haha

[Image: rear.png]

e: sorry, assumed it would merge the posts
It's fine Smile

Nice! Smile
Looks good, Tommer Smile
Also like the dark base colour you got there.
I decided to use the RUF YellowBird skin as a base for the fz5, took >2 hours to get it all to look right since I had to cut all the parts off, then remove the yellow from the edges etc.. Was worth it though Smile

Here's a pic of the red one I made to match the red volvo (matching the colour whilst using a shadow kit is a royal pain! Mad)

I make no apologies for forgetting to add the silver fz5 in the last pic Tongue

long image (Click to View)
Awesome stuff tommer, just don't see the point of hex on the skin. Still awesome stuff.
Just for the realistic feeling, and the work for the skinner to feel better Tongue
To me it kinda feels as if youd paint the bottom of the car. Could look awesome, but nobody would see it. Feel free to though.
WOW, Looks sweet Tommer. Cant wait to use them Tongue
Thanks guys Smile

They've been released to the team now, here's the preview image I made for them Tongue

[Image: p12ul.jpg]
New to the fleet

Large Image (Click to View)
Smile
Wow Tommer, looking sweet as usual!
Very nice! Smile

(Btw. How'd you get it to look that shiny and nice? Smile)
Loving the skins Tommer, just a shame they are 6s only though haha Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's