[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting: iJakei (Report Archived by Kumail)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: CX883

Their LFS username(s): iJakei
Their in-game nickname(s): A&B // Jake

Main reason(s): Vindictive crash which was pre-meditated

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://uploadir.com/u/p4b7vazk
Replay timestamps: 00:15:00, 00:16:44, 00:18:50
Description of incident (inc date & time): happened 2/22/2022 at approximately 13:45 UTC

I was rammed by iJakei in a crash that was pre-meditated, intentional and vindictive. The catalyst of the incident started at exactly the 15 minute mark of the replay when I was cruising on the highway when iJakei sped up behind me and squeezed between me and the barrier, making contact in the process. Although he didn't make an apology after the contact (something I was even prepared to let go), what pissed me off afterwards is he appeared to take no responsibility for the contact and even initiated a threat against me at the 16 minute 44 second mark of the replay. He said he would "make me call a tow" in what appeared to be an apparent threat to ram my car (a repeat of the exact same threat was made at 17 minute 45 second mark). I made it clear what would happen if he tried a cowardly stunt like that. What I didn't expect was he actually meant his words as he came crashing into the back of my car at the 18 minute 50 second mark.

The move was obviously pre-mediated and vindictive. He made his intentions clear in the chat exchanges that followed. Not only did he fail to apologize (again) but he also appear to show no remorse whatsoever as if he was proud of his actions. He even accused me of brake-testing him in the sequence following conclusion of the replay.

Please make him take responsibility for his actions.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

iJakei has received a confirmable in-game warning.

Many thanks for your report.
- Kumail

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's