[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report ram (Report Archived by Grizz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:5mbol

Their LFS Username(s):djmad
Their In-game Nickname(s):[¥€€†]ƒZƒXƒL° -

Date of Incident:2022/Mar/13
Time of Incident:12:21

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1:44:34

first of all he tried to break and hit the wall, then saw the traffic and released the break to hit me (the bike), its very annoying how alot of drivers do the same as it is fun to do? i asked him ''no sorry?'' and he didn't even botherd to apologize he instead said ''exactly apologise to my front bumper''
'You must be blind to not see 2 bikes and car on this wide spot'

Replay / Screenshot Link(s)

https://uploadir.com/u/94ye31xa
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Afternoon.

So first off, you should try and make conversation with the 'offending user' when an incident happens, as opposed to your 'half-arsed' attempt which I've mentioned below. Also, when there is an admin online, you should try and make contact with them rather than outright deciding to make a forum report. The situation can be dealt with in the moment and with ease instead of wasting people's time. This is mentioned in the report guide and will likely be mentioned by responding admins.

Secondly, I would like to be clear about the conversation which took place as you have left some information out:
"Bojò : [¥€€†]ƒZƒXƒL° - wtf ?"
"[¥€€†]ƒZƒXƒL° : bah, you're going no speed whatsoever on a blind corner, what do you expect"
"Bojò : [¥€€†]ƒZƒXƒL° - no sorry?"
"AS™| Medln : he got a point xD"
"AS™| Medln : but a sorry is neccesarry !111"
"[¥€€†]ƒZƒXƒL° : Bojò - exactly apologise to my front bumper"
So you started by saying "wtf" which hardly comes off as passive, and then instead of informing me that there was a previous crash that had put you in that location, you immediately decide to ignore the possibility of having a conversation with me or informing the admin in-game at that time and leave. Had you done that we could have settled this at that very moment. I would also like to highlight my "apologise to my front bumper" comment as being lighthearted humor in response to Medln's comment.

Now lastly, in response to your OP comments:
"first of all he tried to break and hit the wall, then saw the traffic and released the break to hit me (the bike), its very annoying how alot of drivers do the same as it is fun to do?" I don't understand it here, I was slowing down but then decided it would be fun to ram you? Or am I missing something because that's what it sounds like, and that is very unlikely considering the fact that I don't gain anything from it, it causes me further issues, and knocking bikes down isn't exactly a fun sporting idea. And regardless of that, whether or not I released my brakes hardly made any difference to whether I hit you or not. As I mentioned in-game, you were going 20 mph in the offside of the road on a blind corner - I had no visibility to what you were doing, unlike you who did have visibility to a previous incident that then landed you in this situation.
"'You must be blind to not see 2 bikes and car on this wide spot'", simply no. It is a blind corner and you were doing 20 mph in the middle of it, I still don't know what you expect.

So to summarise this entire incident from what I can gather, you've caused a crash, you've then caused another crash, you've shown the smallest amount of possible effort to deal with the incident at that moment, and you want me to be put in timeout or something? I can't see what result you want from this report in complete honesty.
Haven't forgotten - looking into this.
Hi,

In agreement with Sonic, I'm assuming this case due his lack of time for deal with it. Also, this thread is now closed as I got evidence enough already.

I will back with the verdict soon.
Afternoon,

I judge it appropriate to clarify a few points before proceeding to the decision.

Djmad, based on your URS, you push all discussions (admin-related or not) unfeasible by attempting to impose your argument on other players and other admins at any cost, which would cause some players to abstain from trying to reach out to you prior to filing a report. Yes, we all expect there is some communication before any report.

Perhaps, not being forcefully or sarcastic with other users will emphatically improve your relationship and, consequently, the discussion of in-game incidents.

5mbol, reviewing your evidence, an administrator was online at that moment. I can understand your frustration, but before reporting, try to have a proper dialogue with the rule-breaker. Also, you should have contacted the administrator in-game to deal with the issue, not reporting him on the forum. After this incident, I'm confident you will take different actions in the future.

Moving to the replay, after checking it, DJmad could have done a much better job to avoid the collision or potentially reduce the damage caused. But, instead of trying to hit the brakes (a common reaction), he kept going straight, crashing and putting the fault over 5mbol.

Based on that,

DJmad has received a confirmable warning for failing to apologise to remind him of the rules.

Cheers,
-Grizz

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's