[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report abuse (Report Archived by Kumail)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: D E E M z

Their LFS Username(s):prise_20
Their In-game Nickname(s):A&BVPrise

Incident Information

Date of Incident:18/03/2022
Time of Incident:12:00

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

there will be more than one report because unfortunately he always abuse me

first replay

14:53.00 : cutting my road siren is on but he didn't respect it

15:23.00 finally i had space to pass

15:57.00 i asked do you know what siren is

16:15.00 he answered ''yes'' ( if he know then why he didnt slow down and give me space to go ? )

16:40.00 he said to me ''do you know ?'' ( as always tries to piss me off )

16:55.00 i said next time move

17:05.00 he said '' i will try to fly next time if you cant overtake VAZ ( he didnt even say sorry and try to make me mad )

17:28.00 i said good we will see

17:37.00 he answers '' good that u can see ''

second replay

3:26:56.00 i was in a chase and suspect made a good maneuver that made me confused and he escaped

3:27:20.00 he know im not in arab channel i left because he always say bad words to me with arab language so he typed '' 1ch sbk '' which means stupid

there was alot of abuses from him before i always try to ignore and i started to hate the game because of his attitude

this is an old report from him that i typed in the comments that he abuse me but no one did anything

https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=33377

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

first replay : https://uploadir.com/u/wiluayu8
second replay : https://ufile.io/oxbycj25
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

For the first replay that is older than the date you mentioned about 2 to almost 3 weeks,

- Yes i agree that was my fault for not slowing down enough and letting you overtake
i wasn't hearing with my music on, my apology for that.

- For my response ' Do you know ? ' that was a replay as ' JOKE ' if you know what ' JOKE ' is, because you can clearly see ' ¢OK£ Dinosaurus - hsvdin0 ' replying to you by ' [COP] ¢Ò¢Ó¢Ó¢Û£C - he is 7mar ' so there's no need to put words in my mouth and explaining something to make it worse.

- Meaning of my words ' i will try to fly next time if you cant overtake VAZ ' is to go as far away from you and your troubles that you always trying to be create.

For Second replay,

- I was clearly talking and joking with my Friend ' Bojo - 5mbol ' about his driving in bike and had no clue or anything about you to write ' 1ch sbk ' to you, and ' sbk ' Means ' Noob ' and not ' Stupid ' as you trying to create a bigger problem and i'm 100% sure that wasn't about you at all.

[ If that somehow offended you that i mistakenly typed ' 1ch ' instead typing in chat then sorry for it. ]

Not everything is about you ' deemz167 ' stop showing hate and toxicity to me especially mentioning old replays and the single report that was in 20.02.2021, just grow up and move on.

Just stop of what you trying to do, stop observationing everything i do or what i type and report about it, just leave me peace.

There was no reason to make this report at all as there was an admin in server that you could've talked to him and sort your toxicity.
if u see the replay to the end you will see i already spoke to the admin Smile

every one know how you behave you have a great history with reports
i have nothing more to add i will leave it to admins judge
Hi,

I have checked the chatlogs and I believe that you have misunderstood what Blacktop had said to you at that time, and thus I would like to clarify this matter for you. The supporting evidence Blacktop had mentioned during your conversation is meant to be related to the same rule broken in the most recent evidence.

Based on your report, both replays are meant to report the player for breaking two different rules on two different days. The first replay is related to not making way for sirens while the second replay is related to toxic behavior.
Also, since the second replay is much more recent than the first replay, the first replay will not be considered in this report.

For the second replay, I have checked the chatlogs and I have seen that prise_20 was actively chatting with other players in a channel, thus making your claims about his toxic behavior towards you invalid.

Please submit user reports in a timely manner or otherwise they will not be counted in the report.

Cheers,
- Kumail

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's