[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Reporting Sean (Archived by Turbo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: lfsmadduck

● Their LFS Username(s): sean_drifter
● Their LFS GameName(s): [COP] Sean

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://speedy.sh/MC5JK/sean-cop.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
28:54:00 he rams me head on and says its a roadblock.

20:15:19 crashes me into the wall without saying sorry (im not saying the crash is all his fault but look how he releases the brake at 20:14:24)

44:28:00 i was going to ask if he had training and was going to ask to say sorry and explain to him that moving roadblocks and head on blocks (rams) are not allowed but he said shut up to me. I belive i didn't deserved that attitude.
yes ur right , u didnt derserve it , becouse i was abit anoyed with personal stuff , im sorry , but lets get back to that road block , i was driving , i saw u and i quickly went to right and stoped i waset moving until u hit me so thats like 5 sec , but im sorry anyway for everthing , i hope u accept my apologise
Im sorry I cant accept your apology. You rammed me twice, didnt said sorry, you were disrespectfull to me by saying shut up and saying "it was a road block getover it" and now you lie about you werent moving. You obviously dont know/dont care the rules and dont know being a cop.
Ok Listen , First i do know the rules , 2nd i wanted to say to u sorry , but u started spaming ´SEAN RAM´alltime, thats why i told uto shut up , anway , its a game , im sorry for raming u if u look at it that way , im only trying to have fun , but not by raming pepol if u read it that way , just to be friends and have fun with pepol like u , please take my apology and lets forget about this
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I have reviewed the replay and these are my findings.

20:15 - You turned into his path, He was in a chase sirens were on, There's no excuse for ignorance.

The incident at 20:15 was your fault not Sean's. You should of gave way for the chase and not pulled out in front of the cop.

As for Sean's attitude, He could of handled that a bit better but I don't feel "shut up" is what i'd class as action worthy.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's