[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + unban request (Unban Request Granted by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: WoutH88

- Time & Date of Incident february

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:i was completly lost in my mind and i was agressive on the server and i get mental advise now and i really want to get back on the server it was realy fun sorry for this i hope you can forgive me greetings from an innocent young boy sorry
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hi,

I am glad you got some help, what you said to Sonic was not in any way acceptable.

Now, as i'm in a good mood, i will unban you under the condition you fully understand any ill will towards anyone will result in a much longer removal.

When you reply you understand the conditions, i will proceed with the unban.

-Ice
i understand all the terms for the unban request thanks really much
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's