[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - gaga5555 offensive number plates (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: senzeeh

Their LFS Username(s): gaga5555
Their In-game Nickname(s): CN3TN -89

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 23.04.2022
Time of Incident: Around 13:45 UTC

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): User "gaga5555" has been using offensive numberplate promoting war in Ukraine since the start of war. Every time I have told him to remove the number plate, he leaves the server just to come back some time later with same number plate or changes the plate for some small amount of time to avoid attention - and later changes it back. Number plate is "Z RUSS V" and many other options including "Z RUSS V". I find using the following number plate unacceptable. We all know how these symbols are used in the war. As it is not the first time he has done that, and he still keeps using this number plate all the time, and nothing has been done, I have decided to report him.
Around 6:25 I told him to please remove number plate, he disconnected immediately after it, you can see him with the number plate at the start of replay till he leaves. There are many more cases like this, and to this day he uses number plates like this.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kfN8BYO...OCGm2/view
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

I believe this user's plate is not violating the server rules. This opinion is shared by other TC members who commented on this case internally, including a level 1 admin.

In my opinion, the best thing to do is to just ignore it and not give him any attention.

Side-note: In case you somehow notice, I didn't download/check your replay because your words were enough to determine no action is being taken. Naturally, I would've checked it if potential action was needed.

Thanks

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's