[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report senzeeh (Report Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: heavykick

Their LFS Username(s): senzeeh
Their In-game Nickname(s): #131 Santzik

Incident Information

Date of Incident: Sat May 14
Time of Incident: 08:36 pm

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1 Timestamp: 05:14:15:00 uber (fasturtle) get crashed
2 Timestamp: 05:14:55:00 uber get blocked after getup.
3 Timestamp: 05:15:05:00 uber get crashed again after getup
4:Timestamp: 05:15:40:00 heavykick lose trip, because start talking to these heros they blocking the road.
After that there was only rude stuff and tc admin got dragged into the dirt, right after that came the screenshot and this report. After all this, he means he wanna report me, idk for what, but i check my profil and get a new report, please proof the reason and delete it if that report is not ok.
The replay is very large, pm me for fast p2p transfer

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
screenshot: https://uploadir.com/u/xfxrprfs
Replay: https://mega.nz/file/xD8DjAhA#39bzron3DG...fwN1fUqxk0
The one thing I'd like to say to this "report" is this -> according to you, I and others were "RAMMING" Uber and this is not correct. We were having friendly banter, and Niko, Sardjon and Uber can vouch for that. Only reason you should've been mad was the unfortunate accident of you getting flown out of the map.
After small mess we had, we stopped and you started calling me names to which I responded, since I saw no reason at all for you to get mad at me or others.
Also, no TC Admin got "dragged into the dirt" - I just compared you to [TC]Frozen.
I apologize for any inconvinience I caused.
me, santzik, raghunathan, sardjon, uber n others were having a friendly ram competetion ok
(closed course) (trained professionals) we are sorry for the mess we have caused but no banning pls
As I said ingame, your reckless behavior also affects others. That wasn't the first 2 3 4 5 times, and at some point it's full. If talking doesn't work, what should I do? So I said let others decide that, that's the end of it.
@twit, thats u niko ?
maybe they check this timestamp in the same replay 04:55:30:00. im in the gas station u jump over the higher ground over my head, u ( look i jump over this head ) and u do it again on timestamp 04:56:00:00 and crash full into me. I try to put on a good face at the bad game most of the time, but I'm not your toy.
never said u were, i was trying out some stunts safely, u mightve falled but !getup command exists, i also apologised.
oh and you said some insult in german right after i hit your bike
just stop it, and yeah i call u in german, kleiner scheisser, thats mean little pooper, and someone translate it to little shit, that is wrong translate. And yes maybe i get a penalty too for not speaking english at this point in main chat. But always think about how it started and what the relationship is. You just don't want to stop. Stop it, damn ax
(2022-05-14 23:12)Heavy Wrote: [ -> ]just stop it, and yeah i call u in german, kleiner scheisser, thats mean little pooper, and someone translate it to little shit, that is wrong translate. And yes maybe i get a penalty too for not speaking english at this point in main chat. But always think about how it started and what the relationship is. You just don't want to stop. Stop it, damn ax

"just stop it" do i go back in time and stop myself from doing that mate>?????????
lmao just say it once ingame and i wont do shit to you ever again
Niko ......

1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

1.12. Stunts:
Stunts may only be performed in specific, designated areas, as long as their use doesn't cause a nuisance to other players. Allowable areas are off the road and listed in specific server rules.

the rest u can find here http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/

Each of us dances out of line here. I also drive like a lunatic from time to time, but if I bang into something then I pay for it, and if it's €1000, it doesn't matter, it's me, that's the end of it. And if that happens again, I'll pay for it again, and the third time you'll think about stepping off the gas. But I don't offend someone who isn't there.

I'll give you something to go with now. Never do what you don't want someone to do to you.

Nobody is perfect, and that is ok, but, its a different if u try to be, or its doesent care u.

I tell u a story. I get banned for a week, for nothing, and nothing is not right.
I was on Kyoto Oval, in a 50% restriction XFG, a chase was in front of me, and they crash, so i have stop and not overtake, so i go on the right side of the street and wait, stay away from chase.
The next chase come from behind and crash full into a lot of cars, not in me, a other cops comes a bit later from behind and bump me in the back, was an TC admin, i get a massage MOVE FOR POLICE, i start accalarate my 50% XFG Smile, but not fast, the admin was in rage, and tell me, u have to move, i had no change to tell him what happend, in the next moment, im gone for one week. And i said nothing, because, read the ruels, than u know why.

After this week i finished my grind for my first XFR, and eat the COPS, at this point, they realize, there is a new one, who is fast too, i get attacked by PM´s dirty chases ect pp, and i say nothing.

For a month or maybe two, i get a warning, a new player comes, and crash us all, riun trip middle of the night, no admins there, so we try to stop him, we change into cop, and chase him, that he stop, he flipped, he cant no more crash, we go back to civillians and srat riding again, but he payed the 500€ for towing. In the next night he comes again and do the same to us, and he riun 4 trips, me and 4 other start ramming him, that he flipped and stopped, because he was -3500€ close to autoban. One and a half Hour a Admin comes, try to talk him, he get no answer, i cant remember what penalty he get, but i remember what i get, a warning for ramming, because i have to follow the rules, so i accept it and say nothing, we all are 99,9% in the right, right? We try to safe us by self help ?? Wrong, we have to follow the Rules, yeah its bad, but are the Rules, so i say nothing.

Last month we play football, lets share some money, i get a message for it, because all this compensations i payed, is command spamming, and i have to stop.

I hope u understand what i try to tell u.

We have 7 real troublemakers here, and you're number 8, and I've had enough, and if I had screenshots from the past, I would also take action against it, but you have to be able to forgive sometimes. So I try to take this 7 with humor up to a point. I've been writing a report for a short while, and I find that sad, but if there's no other way, then there's no other way.
(2022-05-14 21:42)Heavy Wrote: [ -> ]As I said ingame, your reckless behavior also affects others. That wasn't the first 2 3 4 5 times, and at some point it's full. If talking doesn't work, what should I do? So I said let others decide that, that's the end of it.

Now this is where you are wrong. It indeed WAS the first time I've ever had a problem and a report because of "messing". First ever encounter with you, first ever words with you.
I'll also thank you for the life story you shared with us here, but that's not the point tbf.
I understand your annoyance for flying OOB, and we did apologize for that, and I'll do it again here, for the second time. I'm sorry we interrupted your drive and trip, won't happen again.
This will be my first and only encounter with you.
Thread locked.
Thread unlocked, but no more replies please.

Firstly, our sincerest apologies for having not looked into this sooner.

Please could you re-upload your replay to a different host. Please see here for options:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20150

If you do this today or tomorrow, I'll take the report immediately.
I'm not willing to use any site other than the ones listed in the official thread. If willing, any other admin may proceed with it.
Thanks for the updated link. I've updated your original post.

I said I'd deal with this, but I can't anymore. This case requires going back and forth with the replay timestamps. With a 5 hour replay, this takes my PC quite a lot of time to process (if needing to go back to an earlier place) and it's very difficult to manage. I have to do other things this weekend.

Hopefully an admin picks it up soon.

Thanks,
BP
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2022-05-14 21:31)kidosander Wrote: [ -> ]I and others were "RAMMING" Uber and this is not correct.

Actually, this is correct. This was a ramfest that directly affected random users, in this case Heavy.

(2022-05-14 21:31)kidosander Wrote: [ -> ]After small mess we had, we stopped and you started calling me names to which I responded, since I saw no reason at all for you to get mad at me or others.

Actually, it seems that you were the one that instigated insulting and namecalling.

(2022-05-14 21:31)kidosander Wrote: [ -> ]Also, no TC Admin got "dragged into the dirt" - I just compared you to [TC]Frozen.

This is also flat out wrong after reviewing the chat logs. The comparison was extremely impolite and disrespectful to both Heavy and Frozen.

(2022-05-15 08:44)kidosander Wrote: [ -> ]Now this is where you are wrong. It indeed WAS the first time I've ever had a problem and a report because of "messing".

This is also incorrect and you know that better than anybody.

(2022-05-15 08:44)kidosander Wrote: [ -> ]I understand your annoyance for flying OOB, and we did apologize for that

Actually, you failed to apologise and laughed instead, mocking Heavykick. I appreciate you weren't actually the car that caused Heavykick to fly OOB, but your participation in the general ramming was significant.

(2022-05-15 08:44)kidosander Wrote: [ -> ]This will be my first and only encounter with you.

If you were actually going to take any responsibility for your actions and make at least one honest statement, I wish it would be this one. Instead, what I found was you continuing to demean and belittle Heavykick for another four days in public chat. Your attitude has been incredibly hostile towards Heavykick for making a valid report, and you seemed to recognise that you were "literally 1 punsihment away from perm" when you started begging Niko and Uber to vouch for you.

You have previously had significant action taken against you for disrespectful behaviour towards other users, so it's disheartening to see you clearly haven't learned that bullying is not tolerated on [TC] servers. Taking action isn't taken lightly but it was collectively agreed your behaviour has left the administrators with no other choice than to ban you for 365 days.

(2022-05-14 21:36)twit Wrote: [ -> ]me, santzik, raghunathan, sardjon, uber n others were having a friendly ram competetion ok
(closed course) (trained professionals) we are sorry for the mess we have caused but no banning pls

Niko, you were indeed instigating a ramfest on public roads, not a closed course. You should know better given your colourful history on [TC] and as such have been banned for 28 days.

Robiii47 has been given a confirmable warning for his participation in the ram fest, with his only involvement being a 130mph+ ram that caused Heavykick to fly OOB and lose his trip.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's