[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: ANTHWAINE JR [CAR]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

8A9261

LFS Mod Skin ID: 8A9261

Name:
ANTHWAINE JR

Suggested values:
Price: 32,000€
Income: +2.25€
Cargo capacity: 150kg
Rent price: 1.2€/km
Lifespan: as fz50

Remarks: Not a car for everyone, but the drifters and stancers love it. It might seem to be too powerful for the suggested price but it is hard to grip and likes going sideways but its still pretty slow alright for racing.
I'd put the lifespan as FZ50 and price at around the FZ50's aswell - heaps lighter than the FZ, 30ish hp less, but it has undertray aerodynamic properties. If you create a decent set, you can get up to 1.3-1.35G of lateral grip pretty easily. On a street car.

megatronus8010 Wrote: [ -> ](...) but it absolutely refuses to grip and likes going sideways which makes it pretty slow for racing.
Not THAT slow to be honest, but granted - the rear likes to slide out a lot. Don't worry, it is not another S15 incident Tongue

To be honest it's also one of the nicest, if not, the nicest vehicle to drift with (:
It's not that bad now though - it was extremely absurd back when it was called Elegant RWD!
+1, However i think the car should be a little more money considering its performance, Like 7 said, with a proper set and some throttle control this car is quite the contender. 30-35k ish.
Quote:It's not that bad now though - it was extremely absurd back when it was called
Elegant RWD!

On driving it again I agree, my impressions of the car were based on the older versions but it has changed a lot since I last drove it and is now fairly competitive with Fz.

Considering that I have increased the price on post to 32k and changed the lifespan and earning similar to fz
Reference URL's