[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: My Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, dear TC players. I know that I caused issues in the last 2 days, abusing a "glitch" or you name it, where the "XF GTiR" mod was modified in stupid ways, allowing me to drive it, then it was returned to normal again, therefore others not being able to drive the modified version. Yesterday a "player" (I don't tell names) found a way to use older versions of a specific mod, and as the XF GTiR has older versions with very powerful engines, the removal of this mod is fully understandable and fully accepted by me.

First of all, I would like to apologize, that I even tried to argue yesterday, right now I can be happy that I am still allowed to play on the servers. So to each one of you, that I have been an ass to, sorry.

However, upon joining the TC server today, I had to realise, that all my mods were gone. Including (except XF GTiR):

-XF GTS
-XF GTD
-FZ30
-FZ30D

I don't know if this is some kind of punishment, it's not really clear for me, but I was asked by multiple users, why I removed my mods from LFS, and it seems that they miss these cars, which (in my opinion) were fun to drive. I can fully guarantee, that

-XF GTS
-FZ30 (version 2, 21. Nov 2021)
-FZ30D (version 2, 21. Nov 2021)

have no previous "modified" versions, where the engine is more powerful than it should be. The XF GTD as far as I can remember has 1 version.

So my question would be.. Considering I learnt from my mistakes and I guarantee no such update will ever appear for these cars again, if at least these 3 mods could be added back. I would be really happy if 1 more chance would be given for these cars.

Thank you in advance.
I would also like to add, that if there was a clear rule added for this kind of modification of a vehicle, or degrading a mod to an older version, it wouldn't be a problem to add the cars back, even the XF GTiR, or am I mistaken. So it would be handled the same way as a speedhack for example?
+1 I would love them back to TC
Did you make those mods private or anything ?
As far as i understand Ice removed GTIR for exploiting, Yes i see what you did was wrong but chances can be given as long u never do it again of course as u already said u wouldn't so, I would like to see it back.
(2022-05-22 04:56)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Did you make those mods private or anything ?

Hello, Chuck, I am very very happy to see the XF's back in the server. As I can remember, XF GTS was also in the same category as normal XF GTI.

None of my mods were ever made private, the 2 FZ's are probably down the bottom of the list, as they are older mods, from November 2021 Smile
Reference URL's