[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [C90733] GE20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

C90733

LFS Mod Skin ID: C90733

Name:
GE20

Suggested values:
Price: 120,000€
Income: +3€
Cargo capacity: 200kg
Rent price: whatever fits the price/income above
Lifespan: normal
Remarks: Modern super sedan. Very luxurious and fast. Should be expensive. Also cruise speed should be above 200 kmh
Considering it has a cop version i would put it up to a police edition or make two versions one standard that's cheaper and one that cost 120,000 but i think it depends if u cop alot or not or if u get chased alot because i wear my cars down like nothing Biggrin
I've done over 850km in this over the weekend and it's a good performer, but it really has to be worked hard to keep pace with FZ5s round Westhill, mostly due to the weight penalty under braking and in corners which also tries to crucify the tyres. On a faster track with higher speed sections, it may be slightly faster, but not by much overall. Therefore, I'd suggest:
Price: 65,000 to 75,000€
Income: +2.5€

This matches the FZ50 V8 which will have better overall performance, but what this loses in outright speed it makes up for in size and luxuriousness.

Lifespan should be normal to high as you may expect from a modern, well built car.
Will this beaut be available to buy soon?
Reference URL's