[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Stuntish (Report Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Marty_Deslions

Their LFS Username(s): Stuntish
Their In-game Nickname(s): Stuntish72

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 22/5/22
Time of Incident: around 12:10 (gmt+1 / UK time)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Stuntish turned left without yielding, eventhough I think he could've clearly seen two cars (kisK420 and me) coming from the opposite direction. This resulted in a crash. (timestamp 22:40)
After this he didn't apologize. I then sent him a message, giving him a last chance to apologize, but still nothing.

And now we're here.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://uploadir.com/u/6vg1bnck

screenshot:
[Image: screenshot-crash.png]
(I'm not sure why the time on the screenshot says 11:07, eventhough in the Netherlands it was around 13:07, and in UK it should be around 12:07 according to google)
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Marty_Deslions

Their LFS Username(s): Stuntish
Their In-game Nickname(s): Stuntish72

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 24-05-2022 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Time of Incident: 12:40 (lfs time, from the replay), 14:40 Central European Time (CET)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Just joined the server, and within 2 minutes Stuntish rammed me extremely hard.
Of course, this could be an accident, bikes are usually harder to see than cars. However, after this he did not apologize, nor showed he any remorse. Even after reminding him, he did not respond.

In the other, first case, I personally think that a warning would suffice. However, this case is a little more extreme, especially when you take the first case in consideration.

Player "Stuntish72" gives an impression of just messing around. I personally think people like this should not play on TC server, unless he stays in the stuntzone (if available).

I request the TC admin reviewing this case / these cases, to ban Stuntish72 for at least half a year.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://uploadir.com/u/7krschsz
I've made a second, more serious report of this same player: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=34679

This happened today.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Thanks for the accurate reports and for your patience.

Action has been taken against Stuntish72 and a short ban is now in place. They will also have an on-screen warning to acknowledge when they return.

As an aside,
Quote:I request the TC admin reviewing this case / these cases, to ban Stuntish72 for at least half a year.

Respectfully, noted and ignored. Admins have a cache of tools, history and experience we use to come to a decision that meets our internal guidelines and procedures. User requests are not factored into this decision making process.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's