[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + REPORT RAMMER COP SOPD•KTN [COP] (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:deemz167

Their LFS Username(s):KR4D3C7F2
Their In-game Nickname(s):SOPD•KTN [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:28/05/2022
Time of Incident:23:40

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
FIRST MPR
32:46 / [COP]Filla moving roadblock which is not allowed Smile

32:54 / start raming from the back i braked to make him away

34:06 / another ram from the back

34:10 / keeps ramming

34:12 / i really got angry so i brake checked him

36:27 / another ram from the back

37"17 / i said why r u ramming from the back he said brake check more ( i did after he start ramming and got real angry )

37:33 / i said i will report because hes answer is worst than ramming not even 1 time sorry he said go ahead

SECOND MPR

when i returned back he said welcome back and said did you report like he dont care and he didnt do anything wrong

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
FIRST MPR
https://uploadir.com/u/p0yq6zk1

SECOND MPR
https://uploadir.com/u/s8p3sb73
I don't actually see the problem because u brake checked me 1 time and the other 1 hit behind u said sry because i didn't saw u braking because i was changing cameras. Smile
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

I've reviewed the evidence. In the times that your car actually flipped, that was caused by you brake checking him agressively in unsuspecting places. However, there is clear evidence this COP is not calculating his PITs properly as I saw quite a lot he was just hitting you from behind, which is not tactical force.

KR4D3C7F2 will be given a warning to take more care when performing maneuvers in a police chase. This includes ensuring adequate distance is given when approaching turns.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's