[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - theytookourjobs (Report Archived by Grizz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: vilix

Their LFS Username(s): theytookourjobs
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP]KEN

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 30.05.2022
Time of Incident: 23:50

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

2:20.00: The guy tries to push me off my pitstop box, while I clearly just got there and was repairing, eventually giving up.

3:40.00: The guy starts randomly chasing me, the chase goes on as I am unaware as I was distracted, and I am eventually fined for failing to stop 300 euros.

I asked him if he was being serious, he replied yes, to which I asked him to refund otherwise I would submit a report on him, to which he said go ahead on the forum. I don't see what the logic is behind his action, as his reason for fining me was causing an accident, when infact I didn't cause any accident as I was not only 1. in the stuntzone, 2. the person I hit near the road was Rex who was sliding towards me.

I don't really care about the money, but I request from TC to review this as small as it is. This cop has had multiple complaints about him already regarding bad/unfair copping, and I believe he has been doing what he did to me before I joined the server to the other people in the stuntzone.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/k7o7oodg
Only thing I am guilty about is pushing a bit while he pits for a little space. He was messing around at the road Ive seen him flip around an crash people as saying "stuntzone". First time he was flippin over me out of safezone and damaged my car. Then I tried to push him to get a space in pitstop which is completely harmless but Im sorry anyway. Then he crashed a grey SUV which I cant remember the username because I didnt pay attention. From my angle that grey SUV was not stunting or involving with crashing he looked like e was on his way. Matter of fact that incident was in 100 Km/h zone. Therefore I started to chase him and he started to run away. Finally I got him in pit stops. He started to push all the cars in pitstop to get himself space(which he is criminalazing me for). I couldnt see the chase sign at screen cuz there was lot of drivers it was a bit messy. I tried to get closer to him to fine him for minimum for causing an accident but he got busted instead. So I fined him for 300 euros. I dont know if every driver can crash everybody he sees. That grey SUV looked he didnt want to crash but villix rammed him anyway and didnt say sorry. Money is not the issue for me the problem is he didnt apologized to him just gone mad and kept crashing to everyone he sees. As I said he crashed in 100km/h zone as much as I see(almost exit of the storageyard near pitstops). If it is my mistake Im really sorry because I didnt know what to do there. I thought the guy he crahsed was in his way to somewhere else not crashing.
The first incident you talk about, you clearly saw me flipped on my side in front of you. You stopped just as someone was trying to unflip me, and I happened to land on you which I have no control over. The grey SUV I hit was Rex. If you want to get technical, we were both in the stuntzone at the time he hit me, and he hit me as he was sliding perpendicular to me without me having much of a choice to dodge to avoid (and I didn't want to dodge anyway). I didn't say sorry because it wasn't my fault, and he didn't say sorry because he didn't have to. Stuntzone is there for fun, and everyone there was doing the same things long before you arrived.

I can see why if you didn't fully see what happened you might assume there was a crash, but you cannot just assume, chase and fine someone then look the other way even when I approached you and told you what you did was wrong. The other incident you are talking about when I returned to the pits and pushed people out of the way were my friends. That pitbox area is mainly used for repairing when you're in the stuntzone, and again, that's just what has been happening there and isn't "causing an accident" since it wasn't on any public/legal road. If the people I pushed want to say I rammed that's a different question.
Well Im sorry then I completely misjudged. I didnt do it on purpose.
Apology accepted.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi Vilix, let me know if you want to keep the report up.
Hi, Grizz. Not necessary, the report is withdrawn.
Archived as requested.

Thanks,
-Grizz

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's