[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + COP KEN HIGH RAMYour LFS Username: (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Fronzy34

Their LFS Username(s): theytookourjobs
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP]KEN

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 01.06.2022
Time of Incident: 13.30

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

8:00 He pushes me by ramming

10:00 Hits fast from behind

13:35 strikes a hard blow

14:39 making ram again

14:49 pushes me to obstacles

20:27 another hard blow

24:50 still hitting hard

24:57 shoots fast on purpose

Many people complain about this police, they do not know how to be a police officer, they probably did not get a police license themselves. Such cops should be kicked off the server or confiscated from their policing duties. I hope action will be taken soon. Regards, tc admins

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://uploadir.com/u/no4e6tst
This is my defence. Please consider the points I mentioned because that chase last around 24 minutes. If you look the incidents from my angle you will see the whole picture. Please give your 20 or 25 minutes to see the times I mentioned because if you only check the times he points it cant be just.

I got revoked before and I got my lesson. I play almost 8 hours a day in TC and I learn things everyday. Please dont judge me by my past Im not a toxic guy. Im trying to be nice and helpful to everybody in server.

Please consider I left the chase to the another cop. I didnt want to get any money from that toxic chase. (which was around 900 euros)[/align]

You rammed Nyan at 6.39 then at 7.21 you rammed him so hard he started flying and flipped over at Industry Lane then he stopped chasing plus you didnt apologized.
I didnt push you at 8.00. I pitted you at 8.59 and tried to box you by pushing you to wall.
9.55 You rammed me which you say hits hard from behind completely a lie.

At 11.50 you rammed me again at storage yard.
13.35 says strikes a hard blow which is I was going at 40 kmh or smth I saw him crash on the stick aside the road so I tried to box him inside(13.30). I prosume the hard blow was at 13.34 which I highly believe it was a pit not a ram.
13.55 I pitted him again.

14.10 pitted him again.

14.40 I rammed by mistake because I was very fast tried to brake as quick as possible but it was not intentional.

14.50 I tried to pit and box him but it went wrong and crashed at barriers.

15.30 I got rammed again.

16.12 He tried to ram and spin me out but failed

16.50 I was trying get side by side but he turn in to me and hit me from the side I didnt ram him there.

17.00 Rammed me and started to push with full throttle. And I lost it there a little bit because I got mad a little.

17.40 Rammed me again by turning in to me he totally saw me coming there. I got really pissed off by tried to keep it clean. I had low fuel and very stressed too.

18.56 started to push and ram.

22 55 rammed me hard by purpose he could have go right.

24.20 rammed me on purpose again (please check this out its very bad)
I was very angry after that...

After all I left the chase because I didnt want to get any money from that toxic chase.I got provoked hardly.I got hit too many times before that. He really pissed me off so much. Please dont revoke me please consider my defence guys just watch the points I mentioned you will understand me. Im not an iceman to stay cool for that much provocation he played so dirty to me I couldnt keep it together and lost it after that. IF IM TO REVOKED, IN MY OPINION THAT GUY SHOULD BE BANNED. He would do ten times worst if I would be the suspect. I know you have been seeing me too much in this thread but PLEASE DONT REVOKE ME PLEASE WATCH THE POINTS I MENTIONED YOU WİLL UNDERSTAND ME PLEASE ....

I belive TC admins got sense of justice. If I am going to get revoked please ban that guy.
https://uploadir.com/u/no4e6tst
yeah i was a little tough too but i was tough on you just because you rammed
Yeah what an excuse. You ruined my day by playing so toxic. You rammed the crap out of Nyan and me.
Thread locked for now.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

Fronzy, some of your timestamps were either exaggerated or completely false. I also do not like when players make a forum report, showing themselves breaking the very same rules they are reporting. It doesn't make any sense to me.

The copping displayed by [COP] KEN was very poor, he was often trying to use your car as a brake, ramming you or completely miscalculating his PITs causing heavy damage. Normally, due to Ken's history I'd be taking away his COP rights completely until he gets properly trained. I will cut him some slack given that you were just as bad ramming into him, Fronzy34. I can also see Ken has made an effort to get trained last month.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=34627

Unfortunately Police Training is on the to-do list to bring it inline with the mod update so it doesn't feel like you are travelling back in-time driving default cars.

With that said, Ken will get one final warning for poor copping and advised not to play as COP until he is basic trained. I will make an effort to get this done this week. DM me on Discord or PM me on the forum to arrange something.

Fronzy34 will be given a warning for ramming in chase.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's