[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report: WrenoW (Report Archived by Nick)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: filsoof

Their LFS Username(s): WrenoW
Their In-game Nickname(s): DOMI

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 05/06/2022
Time of Incident: 11:40-11:50 GMT +1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

User broke rules during chase, ignored when being alerted about this. His excuse was that he does not care because my... world view?
And his excuse for causing an accident and not saying sorry was "It's part of the server that you get rammed, and everyone knows that"

00:20 Starts to reverse the wrong way, causes a heavy accident shortly after.
He later said this about the ram (I ended replay before he said it.)
[Image: Screenshot_2022-06-05_121349.png]

02:20 Goes wrong way into this PIT, as far as I know this is not allowed in chase.
After this, I try to tell him to stop multiple times but he ignores all of this.

03:05 I ask him if he got anything to say about his move.
His response about what he did is "I don't care about your stupid rules and toxic worldview"

In general, his attitude just showed a big disregard to both rules and people trying to play by them.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
There's a glitch where my MPR file is not actually in the replay folder, so I just recorded it instead from LFS. Hope it's fine.
https://www.veed.io/view/6fca1065-3c5f-4...25a203d197
Hi,

Please either locate your MPR or ask someone else to provide you with one, and please also be sure to upload your evidence to one of the approved sites. Once you have fixed this, an admin will look into it.

Thanks,
BP
(2022-06-05 10:40)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Please either locate your MPR or ask someone else to provide you with one, and please also be sure to upload your evidence to one of the approved sites. Once you have fixed this, an admin will look into it.

Thanks,
BP

Sorry it is not recoverable.
Issue was the fact that LFS was in a place that required administrative permissions so it was not able to /actually/ save the MPR.

Since I won't be able to locate this MPR, just close this report then. Best I could do was a recording.
(2022-06-05 10:47)Zero Wrote: [ -> ]Since I won't be able to locate this MPR, just close this report then. Best I could do was a recording.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's