[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: BarbecuedPossumYT (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: J--

Their LFS Username(s): BarbecuedPossumYT
Their In-game Nickname(s): BBQPossum [TAXI]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 5 June
Time of Incident: --

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

I was in chase exactly at 1:00:30 until he comes as fast as he could and crashed me. I didn't say anything. at 1:00:43 he just replied about this action: wtaf are you doing. So I remind him of the sirens' rule then I stopped for a sec to tell him that's his fault. At 1:05:50 He starts arguing with me until 1:07:15 and That's exactly what he has said ill let ur mum know too. So I asked him for an apology for his actions and I got nothing except him arguing with others and me about the last words he does say.

Notice: I tried to talk with brad and chuck in TC chat but seems like they are not there.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/j79zwq673...ossum+%5E3[TAXI].rar/file
Why are you so tilted over a sarcastic comment? I haven't checked so maybe insim lag but you weren't in a chase, or the siren wasn't there - and you were parked across the highway sidewards on a blind corner when I was in chase running? Don't get why you're so mad anyways I mean the admins were calling eachother R****rds so a sarcastic "ur mum" reply seems well within bounds.... whatever dude
(2022-06-05 14:20)BarbecuedPossum Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you so tilted over a sarcastic comment? I haven't checked so maybe insim lag but you weren't in a chase, or the siren wasn't there - and you were parked across the highway sidewards on a blind corner when I was in chase running? Don't get why you're so mad anyways I mean the admins were calling eachother R****rds so a sarcastic "ur mum" reply seems well within bounds.... whatever dude

You just talk about my mother in arguing in-game and you still see that within bounds. Within bounds was a conversation about something in-game or about me, anything else out of that.

I am not going to answer anything after that because I would say something that you didn't like to hear so I'll leave it to the TC management to take action about this thread.
"You just talk about my mother" - false? I said it once, in CLEAR JOKE, the majority was speaking about how stupid the accident was and how you didn't have sirens on. Secondly what did I say about her? Your implying I've said far more than I have.... What kind of snowflake cant even take a ur mum joke with literally 0 insults on the chin and goes to report.. incredible.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Notes about the crash:
  • At the time of the crash, J-- and his suspect were travelling very slowly in a notoriously dangerous part of the map
  • Also at the time of the crash, barbecuedpossumyt was in a chase himself, and was travelling at very high speeds (especially coming up to a corner)
  • barbecuedpossumyt is claiming there were no visual sirens present. I have verified via chatlog that J-- was in a chase and had his visual siren enabled. barbecuedpossumyt may not have seen them, but they should have been there
  • It may have helped if J-- was using audible sirens, as he should have been
Considering the above, this was an unfortunate incident that could have been amicably resolved in-game. Although steps could've been taken to avoid the initial incident, I'll let it go and deal with the attitude problems we've seen as a result of the crash.

The initial reaction to the crash was the following:
Code:
2022-06-05 12:55:53 UTC    One (Sydney)        barbecuedpossumyt        BBQPossum [TAXI] : wtaf are you doing

That is not an appropriate way to talk to somebody and will lead to escalation in an already competitive environment.

J-- then responded in a similar manner (understandable, but please try to avoid).

Code:
2022-06-05 12:56:15 UTC    One (Sydney)        J--        [COP]>J< : BBQPossum [TAXI] - wtf are you doing?

The next notable part of the interaction is this:

Code:
2022-06-05 13:02:35 UTC    One (Sydney)        barbecuedpossumyt        BBQPossum [TAXI] : ill let ur mum know too
2022-06-05 13:02:28 UTC    One (Sydney)        J--        [COP]>J< : Okay let me know when you have finished
2022-06-05 13:02:16 UTC    One (Sydney)        barbecuedpossumyt        BBQPossum [TAXI] : no
2022-06-05 13:02:13 UTC    One (Sydney)        J--        [COP]>J< : are you finish talking about this?

It is fairly clear by context that this isn't a typical "ur mum" joke, and was met with disapproval from the reporter and also other members of the community online at the time. It may have been funny if you two were friends, as opposed to two people having a slightly heated confrontation. barbecuedpossumyt then continues to escalate the situation further by saying:

Code:
2022-06-05 13:03:05 UTC    One (Sydney)        barbecuedpossumyt        BBQPossum [TAXI] : lol someones triggered

His responses in this thread aren't much better.

Reported User Wrote:Don't get why you're so mad anyways I mean the admins were calling eachother R****rds so a sarcastic "ur mum" reply seems well within bounds.... whatever dude

If that is indeed the case, that would be unsuitable behaviour from anyone, naturally including a [TC] member. If you would like to take it further, you're more than welcome to PM a member of [TC] CityDriving management. That said, this isn't very relevant here.

Actions being taken:

barbecuedpossumyt: 3 day ban for the reasons specified
khaledalshihry: warning for the below

Code:
2022-06-05 13:03:07 UTC    One (Sydney)        khaledalshihry        K3s : BBQPossum [TAXI] - are you f idiot ?

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's