[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: SO Newsletter - June 09th, 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SORW_Small.png]

Sorry for being late on the announcement, life got in the way.

With that being said, it's with great pleasure that we'd like to start this announcement by saying that:

SOYilmaz yilmaz_ali

has proven his worth as a valuable player, and we congratulate him on becoming our newest member of the team. Good job!

Next up, our newest addition of recruits! Please welcome:

SOXT x t
SOSparckify sparckify

We think that both of them will be a great addition to our ever growing team. They will provide support in areas of the gameplay that we may not have covered as effectively in the past as we should (copping, high speed pursuit, etc..). Good luck to both of them on their recruitment period.

That's it for members!

[Image: tLiIxle.png]

On a completely different subject, we're please to announce that Street Obsessions and Above&Beyond decided to team up for an upcoming event that will be revealed in the near future. Both teams have similar goals and objectives in the future, and we believe that this partnership will be benificial for both of us. Stay tuned for that, i'm sure that it will spark some interest in the community!

That's all for today, have a great weekend.
But... it's the 10th today

Congratulations guys!
Welcome Yilmaz!

And also best of luck to our new recruits, hope to see yous become full members in the future.
Congratulations to Yilmaz and best of luck to all the recruits, very wise choice.
We from ABOVE are also glad with the partnership, many values will be shown and surely both teams will benefit in different ways!
Welcome with us Yilmaz and goodluck recruits, let's rise Above & Beyond it all. Smile
Congratulations and good luck.
Thanks everyone! I wish the new members good luck.
Gratz & Good luck! Wink
Congratz to Yılmaz and good luck to XT
Congratulations Yılmaz and good luck sparckify
Congrats, good luck to the recruits!
I'm confident that this partnership will benefit TC in many ways.
Congratulations Yilmaz and Good luck to XT and Sparckify!
Congratulations and good luck!
good luck guys
Reference URL's