[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Rkoots , 2 (Report Archived by Spark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Khaledalshihry

Their LFS Username(s): Rkoots
Their In-game Nickname(s): walter pennis [cop]

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 26.06.2022
Time of Incident: 13:30

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 2:16:00:00 I was chasing Badr, and Rkoots was joining another chase and didn't join yet, he hit me in the roundabout and make me lose the chase, he didn't say sorry or any thing even after I tried to talk to him he was laughing like always and he called me a kid ? and clown ? he doesn't give respect or any thing like always I wish he got some real punishment to make him respect others , thank you for your time .

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/wjw25cxim...-.rar/file
First of all, make your facts straight. I was in this chase, not "didnt join yet".
In my country, everyone who is ON ROUNDABOUT, has right to go and who IS NOT ON ROUNDABOUT, who is joining it like you did, HAVE TO GIVE WAY.

Yes, I did call you kid, because you are one, you can not see your own faults. I am too lazy to open reports here everytime on you are doing it wrong. Clown? Yeah, you make me laugh, so it is what it is.

I am respecting the rules as much as it is needed, barely talking in the server with anyone, but always you seem to be one who reports me for some kind of nonsense. You make your mind clear and check situation first before reporting, lol.

Edit2: It's fun how this kid cries over here how I am "insulting him" but when I join server hours later, he chats "nubi came". I am not feeling insulted about this, but clearly the coin has two sides.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Having reviewed the report, you both entered the roundabout at the same time and both being in separate chases had your concentration focused on your own suspects. You both should have just apologized about the incident since no one is at greater fault and just moved on with your day.

Even if you two can't really get on, a simple sorry should have done the trick finely since neither of you really meant the accident to happen. Try to respect each other regardless and try talk it out in-game rather than coming to the forum to make a report.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's