[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Ankka (Unban Request Denied by Grizz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:5Ankka1

● Time & Date of Incident:idk

● Replay / Screenshot Link:idk
● Replay Timestamps:idk

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I understund what i did.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Can you give a good enough argument to make me accept that this thread is not a joke?
● Your LFS Username:5Ankka1

● Time & Date of Incident: 05-10-2022

● Replay / Screenshot Link:none
● Replay Timestamps:none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I understand what i did wrong like really. I just would like to play on tc servers. I guarantee i wont do this ever again, i have alcohol problem, and drinking made me do something i did not want to do. I am sorry for this....
Your history is full of punishments for swearing. Also, you got a lengthy ban for it recently. It doesn't matter if you have a problem with alcohol or anything else. I honestly don't see any positive input from you to reevaluate or even reduce your ban. Also, you have another twenty swearing entries in less than six months after the ban, which shows that your commitment to our rules, including your acceptance of the previous ban, is null.

Not to mention also that all the threads you have already created in our forum, four of them counting this one, are for unban requests for the same reason. All have the same way. You don't even bother to put a little effort into them.

I'll leave this thread open for a while. However, I disbelieve you'll change my view regarding your ban.
First of all i want to say i am sorry for swearing and insulting anyone.

im sad how things have developed for me.
People think im a douche who only thinks about himself. That is not true. I think about people often and their feelings.

And u thinking i never bother to give these things any effort that is wrong. I think about this stuff alot and long times.

These swearings i have done some are just spontaneous responses to my own driving. Some have been directed towards people. For that i am sorry. Almost all of them are done under the influence of alcohol. So i give my word i will never play again under the influence of alcohol.

I am talking to my friends about this thing, and how i can not do these things and be a better person.
It is also worth bringing up this excerpt taken from the chatlog, which evidently reveals your disinterest for our server and the rules.

Chatlog Wrote:2022-05-10 14:01:59 UTC One (Jamaica) 5ankka1 ^_^Ankka^_^ : i will gladly be out
2022-05-10 14:01:52 UTC One (Jamaica) 5ankka1 ^_^Ankka^_^ : bro if i get banned for this bullshit

Given the numerous chances you've had with your previous bans and considering you haven't shown any progress, your unban request has been denied. Feel free to appeal if you judge its appropriate.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's