[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Umutturan, Mehmetgulec, TOLDEM, yasin.inan (Report Archived by Grizz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: amjood

Their LFS Username(s): Umutturan, Mehmetgulec, TOLDEM, yasin.inan
Their In-game Nickname(s): NGU¦‚a‚t‚m‚s‚`, NGU¦‚i‚`‚o‚n‚m, TOLDEM, NGU¦‚x‚`‚r‚h‚m,

Date 26/06/2022

at time 9:28 they are driving as group, chase ahead dont even hit the brakes (All of them)
Again at 12:45, they were not moving, I may have pushed them a bit just so they realize that they should move, at the roundabout they full speed rammed me. Umutturan, Mehmetgulec. I may have pushed them out of the way in the second chase a little but, but what they are doing is totally unjustified.

Evidence[/size]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cn0lo7ykx...t.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello!

Before the action, I would like to clarify that you are expected to talk a bit more before reporting someone. You probably could have gotten a more reasonable response if you've spoken adequately before reporting this user.

umutturan has been given a confirmable warning to emphasize that interfering with chases is not allowed.

mehmetgulec has been given a 2 days ban to clarify that interfering with chases is not allowed.

Thanks,
-Grizz

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's