[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I would like to book for basic training.
LFS Username: theytookourjobs
Nickname: mem0
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): Preferred times: Im available after 19.00 (gmt+3) any day
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
Yes Ihave read the Police Guide and understood it.
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 22/07/2022

Trainer(s) Present: TAZxx [T], Carl [T]

Assistance Present: Alex [CA]

Lead Trainer: TAZxx [T]

Good Points: Some Good Pits, Good Map awareness, reacted well to unexpected situations.

Improvements: Rushed Pits, Car Control, Spatial Awareness.

Notes: Throughout the session, you improved quite a lot and listened to instruction well... As we progressed we saw a lot of improvement in your pits and use of force and you reacted well to sudden changes in direction, etc.

For the most part, your pits were where they should be or weaker... Weaker in my opinion is better than too strong.

Finding the line is always difficult when pitting however, practise and experience will help.

Unfortunately for the majority of time, you struggled with controlling your car which in the end came to be your downfall... Whether this is down to setup or your settings, I'm unsure... However, if you need a setup, let me know.

During the final chase you spent a lot of time very close to the suspect which meant although you reacted very quickly, you had little time to do so without damaging your tyres...

Towards the end you were falling back into the ways I saw at the start of training and I assume (I have not seen the reason your rights were revoked) part of why your rights were revoked in the first place.

Remember, take your time, give yourself and your suspect a lot of room when needed, be aware of your car, setup, tyres and what is going on around you.

I see faith in you, please don't be disheartened, feel free to DM me at any time with any questions.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's