[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [TC]›Grizz‹ (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: ibtasim6781

Their LFS Username(s): viniciussantos
Their In-game Nickname(s): [TC]›Grizz‹

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 14/07/2022 // 14/Jul/2022
Time of Incident: Around 12:29 GMT -3 ( 15:29 UTC displayed in Replay )

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Grizz was in a chase and somehow made him immune to the rules or something. At first glance from my POV, he crashes with Pingurobo ( 「OK」 TEAM MANAGER ) and right after that he goes wrong way and crashes into me, but the weirdest of all is that his car was unharmed through all that.

Timeline:
6:05.30-6:05.35 - Crashes with 「OK」 TEAM MANAGER causing his bike to fall; Doesn't apologize nor is there any intent of doing so.
6:08.20 - Crashes into me while wrongsiding, making me fly but luckily I could reach pitstop/safezone; Doesn't apologize nor is there any intent of doing so.
10:00.30 onwards - Straight up rams SkemyLV as if he was some kind of insect in his way. Again doesn't apologize nor is there any intent of doing so.
10:23-10:25 (roughly, don't know exactly) - I get a taxi call to pick up a passenger on Station Road so I head on that way, but then;
10:51.60 - Crashes into me and so I end up being flipped. This one I could give the benefit of the doubt because of the elevation difference. But yet again Doesn't apologize nor is there any intent of doing so.
12:05 - Goes flying full speed into pit while Wrongsiding and at 12:07 there is contact (or lag contact) with a parked car, but here he apologizes, even with a "im so sorry".
12:08-12:09 roughly - Chase ends. At this point I was going to !pm him about what happened but at 12:24.50 he disconnects, which leaves me no choice but to make a Forum Report.

Note/s:
· I noticed at 1:01.70 a similar incident happens. Same thing: Goes Wrong Way, crashes into someone but here he apologizes. But again his car is somehow undamaged.

· I did notice his ping was around 320ms but it is unusual for his car to act like this even with 300+ ping.

· I was in the server for more hours to which I was seeing if he would re-connect so I could talk with him, but that wasn't the case, sadly.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/8iv9l5ix6...z.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Due to a [TC] Member being involved, this may take longer than usual to review.
Apologies this is a little out of place, and I don't have a replay of it but for what it's worth I did also have similar last week on Fern Bay with Grizz. He drove into me in the pit box at the Underpass, the ping/lag caused my car to fly up and land upside down about 20ft away (thankfully not OOB). When questioned, Grizz advised that he "can't see mod cars"*?! with a very vague, half-hearted apology that didn't seem remotely sincere.

Pretty poor show all things considered.

*that, I think, is what he said but it may have been something along those lines.
Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Such actions are unacceptable, especially for [TC] CityDriving admin. Appropriate action has been taken against Grizz. Thank you for your report.

Ice on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

*Note: Please do not alter, use old mods or play with missing mod files which causes you to gain an unfair advantage or gameplay disruption as there will be consequences.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's