[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [TC] Grizz (viniciussantos) User Reporting (Report Archived by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involvedadwin, theytookourjobs, viniciussantos

Your LFS Username:theytookourjobs

Their LFS Username(s):viniciussantos, adwin
Their In-game Nickname(s):[CSR]Kikou - Potato (Grizz)

Incident Information While I was chasing Kikou Potato rammed him from behind on purpose and didnt admit his fault nor apologized.

Date of Incident:14.07.2022
Time of Incident:around 15.00 +3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Potato rammed Kikou and he started to abnegate his action. He said "my car didnt even damaged".
I dont know what kind of an excuse is that but its definitely not fitting to a TC admin. I think he is using some kind of code to keep his car undamaged as we see at the Ghutra's report. Looks like he thinks he is untouchable in the server. He is clearly abusing the administration authority.

The events are occuring after 1.30. By the way he said "Sorry if I caused an accident" is not enough after that clear and purposed ram. It is a kind of polite denial.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/re74zf1t65c7eg1/kikou_potato.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Due to a [TC] Member being involved, this may take longer than usual to review.
Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Such actions are unacceptable, especially for [TC] CityDriving admin. Appropriate action has been taken against Grizz. Thank you for your report.

Ice on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

*Note: Please do not alter, use old mods or play with missing mod files which causes you to gain an unfair advantage or gameplay disruption as there will be consequences.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's